The Celtic All Seasons thread

20 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Can we all just agree we’re all bothered and SEETHING aye? Ta.

As much as I would like to sign Turnbull, If we sign a quality right back and centre back in this window I would be content. Other positions I would like to cover a bit more but not too fussed by.

^^^^spitting feathers 

Not sure that there is too much that’s been done that’s wrong

Motherwell have accepted a bid - no blame there

Celtic have made an offer - as is their right

The offer hasn’t yet been accepted, one of the points that the player has to think about is whether he would get first team football

The Celtic fans should be delighted they are on the verge of signing a player who knows he can hold his own in the team

Celtic were possibly a bit trigger happy with the statement that the deal has not yet been accepted, but it is the truth (the wording would suggest that the normal comms folk are on holiday)

Turnbull’s agent will be doing his job to consider all options including Celtic

So everybody doing there bit and us fans scoring points off each other which is what we like to do

Everybody happy then?

43 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’ve never seen him or if I have he’s never stood out but the fact he won young player of the year means he must be decent, still wouldn’t get in our team as it stands so I’ll agree with those who have seen him that he’s better than Henderson atm. I’d still rather spend money to strengthen elsewhere in the team and keep developing Henderson. I can keep repeating this if it’s difficult to understand.

Just going by what I’ve read this morning

IMG_6225.thumb.jpg.97adb0ed76ce100dbcaab6ec628e62d9.jpg

PFA young player?

Sure that went to the magnificent Ryan Kent unless I'm having a whoosh...

PFA young player?
Sure that went to the magnificent Ryan Kent unless I'm having a whoosh...

Sorry, he won the much coveted Sports Writers YPOTY, not to be confused with the PFA Young Player, whatever that is.

12 minutes ago, ropy said:

Not sure that there is too much that’s been done that’s wrong

Motherwell have accepted a bid - no blame there

Celtic have made an offer - as is their right

The offer hasn’t yet been accepted, one of the points that the player has to think about is whether he would get first team football

The Celtic fans should be delighted they are on the verge of signing a player who knows he can hold his own in the team

Celtic were possibly a bit trigger happy with the statement that the deal has not yet been accepted, but it is the truth (the wording would suggest that the normal comms folk are on holiday)

Turnbull’s agent will be doing his job to consider all options including Celtic

So everybody doing there bit and us fans scoring points off each other which is what we like to do

Everybody happy then?

Take your logical and rational thoughts and GTF :thumbsdown

Just popped in to say I’m absolutely seething.

Cannot wait to boo Turnbull next season.

Carry on.
Will it be more difficult to keep tabs on who you are booing, given that Turnbull doesnt have the same distinction of appearance that your other favourite target has??

Good to see Celtic fans are being sensible and aren’t buying into Celtic’s blatantly transparent, toys out the pram attempts at deflection.
:unsure:

It would be magnificent for the little money grabbin’ prima donna to sign the deal only for Celtic to rot him on the bench till he ends up playing his football in Dundee at the age of 22.

Hows that for you?

You'd have thought Celtic might have learnt a bit when losing out on McGinn.

Clearly not, their greed and self-entitlement is something else.

I do hope that 'A Celtic spokesman said: “This is an internal matter. We are satisfied that the club has acted magnificently'. is adopted by the club and added to the end of every denial statement they make from now on though.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You'd have thought Celtic might have learnt a bit when losing out on McGinn.

Clearly not, their greed and self-entitlement is something else.

I do hope that 'A Celtic spokesman said: “This is an internal matter. We are satisfied that the club has acted magnificently'. is adopted by the club and added to the end of every denial statement they make from now on though.

Getting over the McGinn saga was really tough,Celtic were hopeless without him historically speaking. 

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

The 2nd said I doubt he would’ve walked into our team, do you think he would’ve?

Also, imo, it could’ve moved Henderson further down the line. I like Henderson as a player and think he could go far and would rather he kept getting game time.

Nothing like what you referred to,

I’ve no idea whether he would have walked into your team or not, I mean I couldn’t see Christie being a first pick until he actually was, so what do I know. But to say that he would have curtailed the progress of one of your other players is a ridiculous statement to make, given that if you had signed him Turnbull would also have become one of your young players. So the better of the two would have played, and if that means that Henderson doesn’t progress, then your other player, Turnbull, would have.