The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

You really are saying that throwing a bottle directly at somebody is the same as throwing a pyrotechnic in an area where nobody is around?

Both were extremely stupid and dangerous, is it really that hard to understand.

On 11/06/2019 at 09:45, Merkland Red said:

There's no difference really. Both are fucking stupid. Nothing should be thrown near the pitch, never mind on to it.

If you've enough time to check if there is anyone in the area before you throw it then you should be smart enough to know not to throw it at all.

This. I'm at a football match to watch football (and probably swear at the ref for almost every decision going against my team), no matter how good, bad or indifferent it is (and going to Scotland matches it's usually the middle option), I've never thought to myself "Ken what I think would improve this match? Chucking something onto the pitch!"

A safe/designated pyro area could make for a cracking atmosphere, if it's done properly it would look pretty impressive and there's less chance of a smoke bomb/banger hitting an innocent bystander. This would possibly involve lengthy discussions between the clubs, the SPFL and police, but it would be more worthwhile than some dickhead lighting/chucking something in the middle of a stand and hitting a random punter.

22 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:
31 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Scoring goals is Turnbull's game wouldn't want him sitting in a deep position maybe in 6 years or so if hes still there.

Move McGregor deep with 2 of Turnbull, Rogic, Christie and Ntcham ahead of him.

We haven't got Turnbull yet and I don't think Ntcham will start the season with Celtic.
For me Christie and Rogic can't play in the same team.

We haven't got Turnbull yet and I don't think Ntcham will start the season with Celtic.
For me Christie and Rogic can't play in the same team.
I can see Ntcham leaving also.

The last part I don't agree with at all, we played some great stuff in October to December with both playing, Hearts semi final, Dundee 5-0, Hearts 5-0, Killie 5-1, Leipzig 2-1, Aberdeen 4-3.

19 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

The last part I don't agree with at all, we played some great stuff in October to December with both playing, Hearts semi final, Dundee 5-0, Hearts 5-0, Killie 5-1, Leipzig 2-1, Aberdeen 4-3.

Point well made Leipzig was our best result of the season plus that game at pittodrie.

9 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Agreed. Thought Mcgregor was outstanding playing deeper and pinging long balls for fun and dictating play more. One blessing is disguise perhaps is that we would have been unlikely to have seen him in this role if we had signed Mcginn and that we probably would have put Christie away on loan again.

Edited by gannonball

6 hours ago, gannonball said:

Agreed. Thought Mcgregor was outstanding playing deeper and pinging long balls for fun and dictating play more. One blessing is disguise perhaps is that we would have been unlikely to have seen him in this role if we had signed Mcginn and that we probably would have put Christie away on loan again.

We definitely missed McGinn on the way to a historic treble treble.

Top for throwing flares at football matches and 2nd for taking drugs at the football.

What table will the diddies come up with next week?

ETA I took this seriously as I thought it was a peer reviewed study or carried out by the world health organisation not

A poll by sports tipsters Free Super Tips"

Disappointed.

Edited by Romeo

Just now, senorsoupe said:

Celtic's official twitter account is getting involved in the Turnbull situation and they are really trying too hard to not sound bitter

image.png.c9728f1514a0518d4caab6629fdb6581.png

The most magnificent offer the world has ever known....