The Celtic All Seasons thread

26 minutes ago, KillieCon said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
The apparent Lewis Morgan messages make um, interesting reading. 

Get them posted.

Had a gander on twitter absolute pish. Says Rafas agent didnt take the job because of 'all the abuse headlines'.  

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

He actually has the second highest win rate of all Celtic managers. I know the **** were deed for a large portion of that but impressive none the less.

And sevco have only one team to beat and it's the same team Celtic have to beat.

54 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Had a gander on twitter absolute pish. Says Rafas agent didnt take the job because of 'all the abuse headlines'.  

Imagine sitting at 1am on a Saturday night, pretending to be texting a footballer in order to get some twitter likes over child abuse.  Beyond tragic. 

2 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

You are making out its some romantic underdog tale. The journey is Celtic having more money and better players and still being shit in europe

Just a historic tale,quite happy with Celtic making Europe after Christmas it's also good to be at the top and staying at the top domestically.

22 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Cellic da'

FB_IMG_1558872619389.jpg

I still think it looks like a excellent photoshop. Someone has taken the guy who was waving up at the players, and flipped him around 90 degrees.

On re-appointing Lennon, seems a huge backwards step when going from Rodgers, but I think it's a statement that the Celtic board only care'e about 10 titles in a row at this point. I don't know if that is a good thing from their point of view. Sure, it will give them eternal bragging rights in Glasgow(For at least 10 years anyway...) but it is a very short term view to take and one that seems well out of kilter with their usual approach.

Must be looking at 7-10 players leaving and 4 or 5 coming in. The money spent and players signed will give a better indication on what direction they are going in.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s offered to resign from his own site! What an attention seeking p***k. What is wrong with these blogging c***s? Arseholes the lot of them.

Well he's clearly done it so they all reply saying not to do it after he made such a spectacular c**t of himself.

Same, and judging by Lawwells can’t comments today were not having a too active summer transfer either. 
My mate sent this to me a week before the final. He had been out for dinner with someone who is close to a major shareholder. Of course with these things you never know how much truth is in it but I'll leave it here anyway 20190527_155552.jpg