The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Paul the Tim isn't in the know. He works every hour under the sun in Asda in Linwood and is the fucking slowest checkout boy in the west. I actively avoid going to his checkout as he adds about 15 minutes onto your weekly shop as he's a sloth. 

Not buying that.

Everytime I see him referenced in a tweet he's on another away trip or standing outside Parkheed for hours

14 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

I'd agree with you if Celtic went about sacking managers because they weren't getting the results an elite European team would expect.

You need to realise Celtic are NOT an elite European team never have been, never will be.

Extremely disappointed by the timing of it all but it was inevitable that he'd return to England at some point.  Not quite reached 'Harry Styles leaves One Direction' type of grief but that may change depending on who we name as the new manager. 

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Fully expecting him to fail the Leicester medical by faking high blood pressure like David Brent. 

Rodgers in 6 months time, still at Celtic;

Related image

'If you're wondering what that meeting was just about in there That's it. I've been made redundant. After it was me who saved others from redundancy.'

2 minutes ago, RPHG said:

Except when they won the European Cup ..... and were runners up in the European Cup

Probably less of an achievement than Leicester winning the Morris Dancer Premier League 4 years ago, tbf.

49 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Extremely disappointed by the timing of it all but it was inevitable that he'd return to England at some point.  Not quite reached 'Harry Styles leaves One Direction' type of grief but that may change depending on who we name as the new manager. 

Why? Nothing will change. Your lot keep winning the league and get pumped in Europe. 

Leicester will continue to be mediocre at best.

Nothing really has changed. 

image.png.1cd1451693b19a5b400f7a9c79ff0090.png

What do you mean "not in the slightest" :lol: 

Celtic fan on STV news there “ah thought he was dain quite well anaw”. No shit, he only won 7 trophies out of 7 :lol: 

The lady who was pointing out the potentially, potential treble, treble trouble whilst her child walked off the end of the picnic table behind her was entertaining.