• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Greenlantern

The Celtic 2018/19 thread

Just now, Jambo99 said:

wheres your money gone? (wheres your money gone)

OK?, Keep fannying on then. Have a nice time.

Money comes in > you get diddies > wheres your money gone? (wheres your money gone)

Celtic fans will know this better than me, but I thought the reason that they released Izaguirre the first time was because he was way past it (wasn't even on the bench at times as I recall).  Why have they brought him back?

10 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Celtic fans will know this better than me, but I thought the reason that they released Izaguirre the first time was because he was way past it (wasn't even on the bench at times as I recall).  Why have they brought him back?

We actually offered him a contract but he turned it down. There was games where got totally torn a new one (subbed before half time against Motherwell away will forever stick in my head) but I'm guessing we struggle to get anyone of note who knows they have no chance of getting in the team if Tierney is fit. As mentioned earlier I'm hoping it will allow Calvin Miller to go on loan as we don't have any other left backs for cover. He was never the same player after his break and he's 32 now but could handle most Scottish teams I would imagine. We just need to rest Tierney more where possible and give Izzy enough game time that he's somewhat match fit.

15 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Because calvin miller and hayes isn't good enough for rodgers.

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY "ThIs iS HoW iT fEeL 2 B cElTiC"

Good use of the English language Celtic fans.

On today's evidence Brown's legs have gone. Celtic could have done with a driving midfielder. Like McGinn.

From somewhere down south, I'm hearing rave reviews about some wee felly who just started as the number 7 for Aston Villa. He apparently played a blinder for them and seems to have had a hand in pretty much everything going on at their end of the highlight reel tonight. Maybe Celtic could put in a sneaky wee offer while the transfer window is still open.

Sounds like Boyata and his agent are behaving like a pair of wanks.

Time to sell asap if this is all true.

10 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

Sounds like Boyata and his agent are behaving like a pair of wanks.

Time to sell asap if this is all true.

There's as much chance that Lawwels being a w*nk as well tbh.  Wouldn't put it past him to go back on his word.

11 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

Celtic are so fucked

tbf the rest of Scottish football would love to be as fucked as Celtic

It’s all coming apart at the seams for Brenda and his band of unmerry men.  How soon till he resigns after getting pumped out of Europe stating he’s achieved all he can at Celtic and a fresh face will be needed to take this club, which is more than a club club club forward?

It’s all coming apart at the seams for Brenda

Brenda

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Brenda emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I thought it was common knowledge that is his cross-dressing alter ego?

The teams become static from little or no competition for places, I think the curse of not bringing in new players to a title winning side is starting to rear it's ugly head. f**k knows what the boards ambitions are at the moment with what little activity the club has been involved in, and by that I mean linked to players at least.

I don't think the tactics the team are playing suits the players, they need to be more direct imo. Too much fannying about looking for that all incisive cutting pass, having possession is key but doing feck all with it other than pass it around the back and oppositions box for minutes isn't pretty. From the AEK I went to there were numerous occasions players could have tried to go to the by line to beat an AEK player but they played it safe. No c**t wanted to really counter attack when AEK lost possession in the Celtic half.

Something has to happen either injury free first team for months or more quality players coming to get them sure first team picks to play better.

On 12/08/2018 at 14:26, Pet Jeden said:

tbf the rest of Scottish football would love to be as fucked as Celtic

my brain exploded cos of punchlines

We've signed a player!

Well technically we borrowed one, but we have confirmed Daniel Arzani on loan for 2 years from Man City. The attacking midfielder starred for Australia at the World Cup