Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Greenlantern

The Celtic 2018/19 thread

Recommended Posts

Gusty!....just noticed that.
What kind of bigot , knuckle dragging idiot uses the alias of a evil sadistic murdering terrorist.
 
It's Bob again isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see

I think posters like that are just best avoided.

Preferably just banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's Bob again isn't it?


Wasn’t sure but now he’s hinting towards the child abuse case I’d say it’s def him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

:lol: 

You are actually a dream Sevco fan for Dave King & co aren’t you? 

Yep. Cheque for the new season is in the post. I just hope it doesn't lost along with Bennets 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gusty said:

Do you live your life on the Internet where a certain football club is protected or do you actually venture out of your bedroom into the real World where even the compliant media outlets are struggling to keep a lid on things.

£30 million might not be enough.

From the guy who's now on his fourth profile for Pie and Bovril... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here was me thinking he was asking if £30m was going to be enough to stop the rangers from winning the league next season.

No idea what planet he is living on if he thinks any compensation payment would approach anything like £30m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Here was me thinking he was asking if £30m was going to be enough to stop the rangers from winning the league next season.

No idea what planet he is living on if he thinks any compensation payment would approach anything like £30m.

Compensation for what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Compensation for what?


The boys abused at Celtic boys club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
4 hours ago, Sharker said:
Gusty!....just noticed that.
What kind of bigot , knuckle dragging idiot uses the alias of a evil sadistic murdering terrorist.
 

It's Bob again isn't it?

It's Romeo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2019 at 16:20, bennett said:

A young Magee before he fvuked his leg and went on to be a superstar plumber.

 

Shut it you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gusty said:

Yep. Cheque for the new season is in the post.

That's what they told the face painter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The boys abused at Celtic boys club.
It's quite amazing that Rangers fans think the club are stockpiling cash to pay compensation for something that was legally nothing to do with Celtic. If there is anything paid it will be as a gesture from Celtic and nowhere near the figures they are dreaming of.

I think they should be more worried about their own clubs financial situation and the inevitable administration event that's just round the corner.

But last week they won the league next season so who am I to tell them the facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

It's quite amazing that Rangers fans think the club are stockpiling cash to pay compensation for something that was legally nothing to do with Celtic. If there is anything paid it will be as a gesture from Celtic and nowhere near the figures they are dreaming of.

I think they should be more worried about their own clubs financial situation and the inevitable administration event that's just round the corner.

But last week they won the league next season so who am I to tell them the facts.

I believe we should pay compensation even though Im lead to believe we aren't legally required to do so. We were happy to make use of the assets from them, so we should morally have to take any liability too. If we go down Rangers route of telling the victims of we aren't legally responsible I would be very disappointed.  With our turnover It shouldn’t be an issue or even a discussion. 

Edited by gannonball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I believe we should pay compensation even though we aren't legally required to do so. We were happy to make the assets from them, so we should morally have to take any liability too. If we go down Rangers route of telling the victims of we aren't legally responsible I would be very disappointed.  With our turnover It shouldn’t be an issue or even a discussion. 
Absolutely. However there is no intention to do so as things stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Absolutely. However there is no intention to do so as things stand.


Probably because some victims are taking legal action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Probably because some victims are taking legal action.
What I should have said is that right now the club has no expectation of paying anything legally or compassionately.

The idea that the cash balance has anything to do with this is nonsense. The cash balance is there as a buffer to ensure expenses are covered in the event of a £30m drop in revenue should the club miss out on the CL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tartantony said:

What I should have said is that right now the club has no expectation of paying anything legally or compassionately.

The idea that the cash balance has anything to do with this is nonsense. The cash balance is there as a buffer to ensure expenses are covered in the event of a £30m drop in revenue should the club miss out on the CL.

 

Celtic face £5million compo claims from sex abuse victims as lawyers urge club to 'follow Manchester City's example'
For me Celtic need to take the lead on this whether the Celtic boys is a different entity or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×