The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Moomintroll

They’re not that famous, you have to go all the way back to 1963 to find the last trophy they won outside their own country. Meh.
Yet i still remember them, God I'm bored, has the game started yet?

5 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Yeh, I know, it’s world famous, instantly recognisable. Unlike some generic kits that could be any number of clubs until you look at the badge

Is that the new Sporting Lisbon kit?

5 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Who?

Drew Brees kens the score. 

CK9DaGSWsAAMakK.png

Our record since the winter break, since we were told we were in a title race

P19 W16 D3 L0
39 Scored
3 Conceded
16 Clean Sheets
0 Mins we've been behind

This has been the trend in recent years, Celtic just up the ante and swat teams away. I’m hoping you regress a bit next year and we get a proper title race.

Not that we’ll be in the top league [emoji53]

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Our record since the winter break, since we were told we were in a title race

P19 W16 D3 L0
39 Scored
3 Conceded
16 Clean Sheets
0 Mins we've been behind

Yeah but 'The Rainjurz are coming'.

On 25/04/2019 at 11:30, NEFarab said:

Really let one slip through the net with A. Rob didn’t ya? 

We did. As did most other Scottish clubs while he was plying his trade at Queen's Park.

It's worked out fine in the end though because Kieran Tierney is just as good.

Just now, The Chief said:

We did. As did most other Scottish clubs while he was plying his trade at Queen's Park.

It's worked out fine in the end though because Kieran Tierney is just as good.

Hahahahaha I’ve never been able to work out if you lot truly believe that or it’s just deflection that your released Scotland’s best player. :lol:

Hahahahaha I’ve never been able to work out if you lot truly believe that or it’s just deflection that your released Scotland’s best player. :lol:

I’m sure there’s been many 15 yr olds who have been released by clubs and went on to better things, maybe he’s was a late developer. I remember an old coach of his talking about his career on talkSPORT saying that he’s never been signed by any club as a starter. Queens took a chance on him, Utd brought him in as back up as did Hull and Liverpool but it’s been down to his determination that he’s earned starter slots in each of his clubs. Thankfully Celtic have a very decent left back so missing out on Robertson isn’t a problem.

4 hours ago, NEFarab said:

4 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m sure there’s been many 15 yr olds who have been released by clubs and went on to better things, maybe he’s was a late developer. I remember an old coach of his talking about his career on talkSPORT saying that he’s never been signed by any club as a starter. Queens took a chance on him, Utd brought him in as back up as did Hull and Liverpool but it’s been down to his determination that he’s earned starter slots in each of his clubs. Thankfully Celtic have a very decent left back so missing out on Robertson isn’t a problem.

Agreed every professional and  semi professional club passed up on the guy so its not as if he was a stick out at all. Delighted to see a guy climb so high to the top though.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

8-in-a-row 1973

Wasn't that during the anyone but celtic era?

Utterly amazing what celtic achieved back then, despite everyone being against them, kudos.

44 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

This we may have celebrated too soon

IMG_5711.jpg

Tbf to him, it's being rumoured the SFA are considering a points deduction over the sectarian singing aimed at McInnes. 

After the Semi incident they sent an officer to Pittodrie to garner proof.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf to him, it's being rumoured the SFA are considering a points deduction over the sectarian singing aimed at McInnes. 

After the Semi incident they sent an officer to Pittodrie to garner proof.

I for one look forward to the **** handing back their tainted title.