The Celtic All Seasons thread

21 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes probably making people aware he wants dross like Hendry out the club in this window.

16 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

We live in hope.

16 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

What he said.

£1.25m.

unnamed (3).gif

Rodgers talks down the Shved signing - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46981298

"It is something that has come to the club through circumstance and he has been watched. I can't say I know a great deal about him. 

"We've got about a million wingers, we don't need another. But what I have seen he will probably benefit the club in the future."

So who is in charge of the transfer  policy?

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Rodgers talks down the Shved signing - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46981298

"It is something that has come to the club through circumstance and he has been watched. I can't say I know a great deal about him. 

"We've got about a million wingers, we don't need another. But what I have seen he will probably benefit the club in the future."

Contingency plan if he signs,if you want play 2+2=5 Lee congerton hasn't got a scooby.

51 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

That was my thinking.  Days previous, Rodgers says he's not wanting to stockpile players, then it's announced that we're going for another winger. 

Rumours again doing the rounds that he's not too happy at the moment with how things are being run. 

2 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

That was my thinking.  Days previous, Rodgers says he's not wanting to stockpile players, then it's announced that we're going for another winger. 

Rumours again doing the rounds that he's not too happy at the moment with how things are being run. 

Exactly. The policy seems to be quantity rather than quality. 

Morgan and Hayes will get little game time with Burke and Weah in the squad. Rogic will return soon and  Arzani is training again.  The Shved signing looks like a waste of money if there are no departures.  

Gamboa, Compper, Mulumbo, Allan and Benyu are surplus to requirements too. It would be logical to trim the squad and bring in better players.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Exactly. The policy seems to be quantity rather than quality. 

Morgan and Hayes will get little game time with Burke and Weah in the squad. Rogic will return soon and  Arzani is training again.  The Shved signing looks like a waste of money if there are no departures.  

Gamboa, Compper, Mulumbo, Allan and Benyu are surplus to requirements too. It would be logical to trim the squad and bring in better players.

We must have one of the largest first team squads in the UK. 

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think Hearts have a fair bit more than us. We do play about a dozen more games more games than your average scottish side though.

According to their respective websites, Celtic have 34 first team players, Hearts have 27.  Man City have 32.  I get what you say about extra games but 34 players is far too many.