The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:
1 hour ago, gannonball said:
Apparently thats Morgan on loan to Sunderland. Good move for all.

was hoping we had sent miller back as morgan was coming to dens. wishful thinking i know.

Would have liked to see him to to a scottish premiership team to save me trawling for English league 1 highlights but this move is probably best for him. Manager knows him, standards much the same and has the pressure of expecting to win every week.

10 minutes ago, red23 said:

f**k. is this all Celtic are capable of now? I'm actually worried the **** could win this......

He may only be 18 but he's got 8 international caps for the United States (who despite missing the world cup are still pretty good) and has already scored for PSG, I think will be a good signing, probably better than the over the hill Defoe

Celtic must think they can get away with the biscuit tin to secure 8iar.  I would be worried if I was  a dim. 
f**k. is this all Celtic are capable of now? I'm actually worried the **** could win this......
[emoji14]

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

He may only be 18 but he's got 8 international caps for the United States (who despite missing the world cup are still pretty good) and has already scored for PSG, I think will be a good signing, probably better than the over the hill Defoe

1 goal for PSG has convinced you this kid is better than a guy with 200 career goals. No wonder Lawwell drives a Bentley.  

17 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Honest question, would you take Weah or Defoe on loan rest of season given the choice?

Baring in mind the only reason Weah has played for PSG or USA is because of his dad.

12 minutes ago, red23 said:

Honest question, would you take Weah or Defoe on loan rest of season given the choice?

Baring in mind the only reason Weah has played for PSG or USA is because of his dad.

Given Defoe has hardly scored in the last year and a half, is 36, and on massive wages, I would take Weah as he has more potential to be good than Defoe has and won't eat up as big a portion of the wage budget.   I'm just not buying into the Defoe hype at this stage in his career,  he is a long way off the Defoe of his prime