The Celtic All Seasons thread

32 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

With the news that Ambrose is leaving Hibs, England being the likely destination, and talk that both Boyata along with Hendry (loan) could be leaving this transfer window, am I the only one who wouldn't mind Efe coming back as cover?  

Possibly.  Efe is a great character but I don't think my mental health could handle seeing him in the Celtic defence again, I have enough stress and anxiety in my life as it is

On 31/12/2018 at 20:57, senorsoupe said:

I would say buy a striker outright and loan another until the end of the season, hopefully Griff will be healthy again at the start of next season.  Personally I would like to see Mikey Johnston and Lewis Morgan get more game time on the wing so no need to buy a winger IMHO.  Maybe also pick up a new Ball-winning midfielder to replace Brown, who really looks like he has had it.  

In terms of defenders, buying a right back would be a priority, if the Castagne rumours are true and he can be had for 6 million then it would be a no-brainer for me.  In terms of centre halves, would like to see who is out there and available, maybe try to get someone who has proven himself in this league, a young up and comer like Scott McKenna (although Aberdeen will want infinity billion pounds for him)

Just £10M for McKenna 

People aren't actually talking about how woeful Celtic were anymore - all the chat is about Beaton and Morelos. The deflection has been marvellous, so much so that Celtic fans have forgotten all about their issues and are instead threatening a man because he isn't good at his job.

Yous going to sign anyone this window, because genuinely, after being utterly bodied at Ibrox and now being bodied in the transfer window, I think you have something to worry about.

You'll get 3/1 on Sevco winning their 1st title.

That’s Ollie Burke signed. I go to see most Scotland youth home fixtures and always bitterly disappointed in him. He’s like a speedboat without a driver at times and lacks any sort of confidence. Hopefully a run of first team football in a relatively poor league can help him develop as a player and build his confidence. Working with Brendan can only be a good thing as well. I really hope this move works out for him.

Edited by wee_bairn

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

That's yer Oli Burke signed.

I honestly can't believe he pissed away a golden opportunity in Germany to go and sit on the bench at West Brom. What a fucking idiot. 

6 minutes ago, Desp said:

I honestly can't believe he pissed away a golden opportunity in Germany to go and sit on the bench at West Brom. What a fucking idiot. 

I don't think he chose to leave Leipzig 

If Rodgers does what he done with Forrest, to Burke, that'll be an incredible signing. 

If he can't, it'll be a huge waste of money

Burke strikes me as one of these young players that's had "too much too young".

Rodger's guidance might be enough to put him back on track and realise his potential.

We'll have Lewis Morgan back on loan if you don't need him.:rolleyes: