The Celtic All Seasons thread

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

ETA I know a boy that sticks his winning coupons on FB like he's a master gambler but what most people don't know is he's spending hundreds every week on multiple coupons for large amounts, he'll post a winner every couple of months. It's all very sad.

Not a Partick Thistle supporter is he?  :whistle

Seen about 8 different "confirmed" theories about what's happened, mental stuff.

Hope he gets through whatever his problems are without any issues, never nice to be struggling with stuff at this time of year.

Leigh Griffiths almost single handedly gave us a Hampden result for the ages. Even the way it turned out he will rightly always be remembered banging those free kicks and sprinting round behind the goals.

The only people wishing ill on him will be the ones who cant leave pathetic club rivalry to one side.

Hopefully he gets better and we see that guy back as soon as possible.

Leigh Griffiths almost single handedly gave us a Hampden result for the ages. Even the way it turned out he will rightly always be remembered banging those free kicks and sprinting round behind the goals.

The only people wishing ill on him will be the ones who cant leave pathetic club rivalry to one side.

This. Possibly the best bounce I've ever had.

Watching the England game down south with two very confident and smug little englanders.
And when his second hit the back of the net I was absolutely howling, both of them utterly gobsmacked and couldn't divert their eyes from the screen in complete dumbfounded silence.
What a moment!

They had the last laugh tho.

On 06/12/2018 at 11:52, wastecoatwilly said:

Time for Gamboa and Hayes to pack their bags for January plus if we lose Boyata I can see Celtic moving again for McKenna.

I can’t see Celtic paying or offering £6 million for McKenna. He may or may not be worth that, but Aberdeen will definitely not sell him for any less.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Was in the break room before my shift was due to start and that game was on. The scenes at the second free kick going in were amazing. Hard not to get wrapped up in it all.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I had my teenage son at his first Scotland vs England game. We were right behind the goals at the other end and had a great view.

He gave me a father and son memory I will have forever.

I hope he beats his demons and gets back to doing what he does best.

Good luck Leigh.

44 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I can’t see Celtic paying or offering £6 million for McKenna. He may or may not be worth that, but Aberdeen will definitely not sell him for any less.

I agree with this also. We cant even really offer Hendry going the other way as it looks almost certain Boyata, Benkovicand Commper will be away by the end of the season. 

Hope he gets the help he needs. Not a bright lad, but I don’t think he’s ill-natured, and I’ll always fondly remember his time at Dundee. I’m sure he won’t end up like O’Connor or Riordan; I hope anyway.

Totally agree he gets a lot of stick but has never been anything but respectful to Dundee fans and the club and hope he can get himself back on track.

His goals against England were amazing and between that and McFadden it’s a modern day Archie McPherson moment imo