The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I think we can do without multiple banned arseholes Tedi aka Gusty and The King aka Sharker.

Off you pop.

So it takes a Hearts fan to be the voice of reason.  I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

Not a patch on Matt Polster's bird but a definite wid tbf.

Don’t know if she is pouting or her mouth is like that permanently. From the neck down she’s a 10 but it’s hard to tell what she looks like because f**k all from the neck up is in its original condition.

37 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Don’t know if she is pouting or her mouth is like that permanently. From the neck down she’s a 10 but it’s hard to tell what she looks like because f**k all from the neck up is in its original condition.

I need a more normal face on less set up picture to comment to be honest. 

Also: every Rangers fan has has probably seen about 3 hours of Miss Polster's videos compared to about 300 seconds of her boyfriend actually playing football.

Edited by TavTastic

FFS not this again. It is my name but i would have thought that was obvious to any normal thinking person. Not giving my full name but it is Angus and i am called Gus or Gusty. 

^^^ aka the orange pimpernel 🤢

On 17/05/2019 at 12:57, Gusty said:

FFS not this again. It is my name but i would have thought that was obvious to any normal thinking person. Not giving my full name but it is Angus and i am called Gus or Gusty. 

How many people helped you concoct that utter nonsense?

Has Lennon freed Boyata or is that a load of shite ??

His contract was up, free to go, and has signed for Hertha Berlin apparently

Auch den ersten Neuzugang kann @michaelpreetz bereits vermelden: Der belgische Nationalspieler Dedryck #Boyata schließt sich zur kommenden Spielzeit 2019/20 dem Hauptstadtclub an! ��
�� https://t.co/XVwEvep25d
#HerthaMV19 #hahohe https://t.co/JNrEVyOKR2

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

His contract was up, free to go, and has signed for Hertha Berlin apparently

Auch den ersten Neuzugang kann @michaelpreetz bereits vermelden: Der belgische Nationalspieler Dedryck #Boyata schließt sich zur kommenden Spielzeit 2019/20 dem Hauptstadtclub an! ��
�� https://t.co/XVwEvep25d
#HerthaMV19 #hahohe https://t.co/JNrEVyOKR2

If Lennon is getting to make decisions on the squad do you think he’s getting the job ?

I think he should have made this decision after the cup final.

If Lennon is getting to make decisions on the squad do you think he’s getting the job ?
I think he should have made this decision after the cup final.

Wasn’t Lennon decision, his contract was up, he can go where he likes.

Probably should have been sold last summer though.

Possibly but we did need him mid season and he played some of his best football for us this year. Good luck to him.

Tbf can’t blame the lad for having ambition and wanting to play in one of the top leagues. Good luck to him.
I still think Lennon should have kept it under wraps till after cup final though.

Makes no difference, he could’ve signed a pre contract in January and it wouldn’t of mattered, everyone knew he was off.