The Celtic All Seasons thread

22 minutes ago, Gusty said:

FFS not this again. It is my name but i would have thought that was obvious to any normal thinking person. Not giving my full name but it is Angus and i am called Gus or Gusty. 

We'll a bitter *** , an avatar of Carson, calls himself Gusty...you can see the link 

14 minutes ago, Gusty said:

I am not here to put the boot into the present Celtic Board. I simply do not understand why they have chosen to go the way they have but  as far as the crimes committed they are historical and those responsible for the cover up should be held accountable. Surely you agree with that ?

Yep there are many utter scumbags that follow all football clubs and the Old Firm seem to attract more than their fair share but that doesn't mean to say we ignore a Paedophile ring FFS!

You simply don't see it despite it being spelt out for you . It is not the individual crimes but the cover up of said crimes and now , to a lesser extent, the outright denial of any responsibility. The club have a duty of care FFS!

It goes back a lot further than 20 years. Try doubling that figure!

I don't know how much you know about working with kids but Disclosure Scotland is not going to keep Paedophiles out. 

These parasites are being jailed even if it was 20 years ago and I hope they rot.
Again short from you saying Big Jock knew and me saying Souness knew the tit for tat strategy is flawed.

23 minutes ago, Sharker said:

Oh nothing, just thought in Rangers fans crusade for justice for victims ,they'd be looking at their own club who tried and failed in court to cover up their blame in the death of 66 fans.

giphy.gif

You ll have to help me out here. What the f**k has any of that got to do with a Paedophile Ring at Celtic Football Club? 
Probably the single worse and sickest whataboutery i have seen on a football forum.

You brought it up

FFS not this again. It is my name but i would have thought that was obvious to any normal thinking person. Not giving my full name but it is Angus and i am called Gus or Gusty. 

A bigot and a liar. After all those user names you’ve had on here you’ve decide to use your own name this time, utter bullshit.

35 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You brought it up

A bigot and a liar. After all those user names you’ve had on here you’ve decide to use your own name this time, utter bullshit.

He's too thick to get his lies right, I've never heard of someone named Angus getting called Gusty?

Unlike the UVF terrorist "Gusty" his real name was Augustus...which would make sense.

What a load of pish [emoji23]

12 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
15 minutes ago, Dele said:
That lassie on the last page Mrs Shved(?) is an ugly boot.

Unpopular Opinions thread for this pish.

Bolded where you went wrong there pal.