The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 05/03/2019 at 17:06, Drew Brees said:

Yes, it has its Old Firm problems in the west with sectarianism, something addressed and put under the noble scrutiny of Steve Clarke recently, but to tar the whole of the culture of football in the country with that uniquely localised and too slowly fading problem, is simply to not know these lands.

John Nicholson

There’s the problem right there . 

20/30 years ago there was no green brigade union bears etc until these vermin and there pseudo para military leanings are eradicated it will never fade . And only the old firm can do that , not the govt/SFA/SPFL 

There’s the problem right there . 
20/30 years ago there was no green brigade union bears etc until these vermin and there pseudo para military leanings are eradicated it will never fade . And only the old firm can do that , not the govt/SFA/SPFL 

Granted 20/30 years ago was very different socially. But it was hardly a utopia in terms offensive, sectarian or political correctness.

24 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Granted 20/30 years ago was very different socially. But it was hardly a utopia in terms offensive, sectarian or political correctness.

Whilst I agree with this statement it still doesn’t deal with the problem that’s confronting us today and smacks of deflection IMHO . The old firm have allowed these groups to have a greater say and influence in the clubs than any supporters group previously . Why doesn’t matter how they tackle it does .

Tbf some continental clubs have similar problems with the ultras and I read that the Italian police take a pretty robust stances  against them . But IMO it’s the clubs problem but we know the police here aren’t very proactive ..., see other thread 

Siege man tells police: 'I want a bag of cans, a job and Brendan Rodgers back at Celtic'

Armed police raced to a siege where a man was allegedly demanding that former manager Brendan Rodgers return to Celtic.

A 31-year-old, armed with a weapon, barricaded himself inside a flat in Paisley, Scotland, before police and a negotiator arrived at 11.15pm on Monday evening.

During a stand-off he allegedly shouted a list of demands at police, the Daily Record reported.

The demands were said to be: "I want a bag of cans, I want Brendan Rodgers back, I want a job."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/siege-man-tells-police-i-14163130.amp

:lol::lol: 

I'd say his chances of a job are about the same as Brendan Rodgers returning..

Wonder if Gazza turned up?

Edited by Bohemian

5 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Siege man tells police: 'I want a bag of cans, a job and Brendan Rodgers back at Celtic'

Armed police raced to a siege where a man was allegedly demanding that former manager Brendan Rodgers return to Celtic.

A 31-year-old, armed with a weapon, barricaded himself inside a flat in Paisley, Scotland, before police and a negotiator arrived at 11.15pm on Monday evening.

During a stand-off he allegedly shouted a list of demands at police, the Daily Record reported.

The demands were said to be: "I want a bag of cans, I want Brendan Rodgers back, I want a job."

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/siege-man-tells-police-i-14163130.amp

:lol::lol: 

I'd say his chances of a job are about the same as Brendan Rodgers returning..

Wonder if Gazza turned up?

VID-20190320-WA0004.mp4

Hi everybody.

I'm making a short telly documentary feature, and am looking for a Celtic fan to contribute. Hoping to find a fan who'd be willing to share on camera why they support Celtic, talk about the ups and downs of being a fan of the club, and who'd be keen to experience a match day out of their comfort zone. 

Please do get in touch. Send a wee email to fitba@studiosomething.co and I'll get back in touch with more details about the feature.

Cheers,

Gemma

2 hours ago, gemmasomething said:

Hi everybody.

I'm making a short telly documentary feature, and am looking for a Celtic fan to contribute. Hoping to find a fan who'd be willing to share on camera why they support Celtic, talk about the ups and downs of being a fan of the club, and who'd be keen to experience a match day out of their comfort zone. 

Please do get in touch. Send a wee email to fitba@studiosomething.co and I'll get back in touch with more details about the feature.

Cheers,

Gemma

Hi Gemma

Will they still be able to watch the Rangers games on their tablet as you're filming them?

4 hours ago, gemmasomething said:

Hi everybody.

Cheers,

Gemma

Hi Gemma,

I'm not a Celtic fan myself but I think I might have the very person for you. She is a die hard Celtic fan by the name of Jacqueline. She is very articulate and a natural in front of the camera. If you head down to Celtic Park with this photograph of her then I think her fellow fans might point you in her direction. 

Thank you. 

Screenshot_20190326-051550_Google.jpg

Hi Gemma,
I'm not a Celtic fan myself but I think I might have the very person for you. She is a die hard Celtic fan by the name of Jacqueline. She is very articulate and a natural in front of the camera. If you head down to Celtic Park with this photograph of her then I think her fellow fans might point you in her direction. 
Thank you. 
Screenshot_20190326-051550_Google.jpg.cb400959904c8d78147d4e1b14603427.jpg

Shite

• 2 weeks later...

Corner count as of today

370 corners

4 goals

(Boyata v Hamilton 26.08.18)

(Benkovic v Hearts 03.11.18)

(Christie v Hamilton 24.11.18)

(Brown v Kilmarnock 17.02.19)

1.081%

Under Rodgers

320 corners

4 goals

1.25%

Under Lenny

50 corners

0 goals

0%

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Corner count as of today

370 corners

4 goals

(Boyata v Hamilton 26.08.18)

(Benkovic v Hearts 03.11.18)

(Christie v Hamilton 24.11.18)

(Brown v Kilmarnock 17.02.19)

1.081%

Under Rodgers

320 corners

4 goals

1.25%

Under Lenny

50 corners

0 goals

0%

How does the trophy count look (over the same period)?