The Celtic All Seasons thread

Hayes had a bad injury and not had much game time since Forrest has been on fire , Christie has been outstanding also. Maybe try him on the left in place of Sinclair who seems to let most games pass him by these days. Think Hayes and Tierney could form a great partnership but time will tell. Agree on gamboa though , we badly need a new rb with lustig getting on. Hopefully our Brendan sorts that out sooner rather than later.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:52, wastecoatwilly said:

Time for Gamboa and Hayes to pack their bags for January plus if we lose Boyata I can see Celtic moving again for McKenna.

Celtic won't be getting Broadfoot after all, he has said he doesn't want to uproot his family.

Edited by killiekranky

43 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Hayes had a bad injury and not had much game time since Forrest has been on fire , Christie has been outstanding also. Maybe try him on the left in place of Sinclair who seems to let most games pass him by these days. Think Hayes and Tierney could form a great partnership but time will tell. Agree on gamboa though , we badly need a new rb with lustig getting on. Hopefully our Brendan sorts that out sooner rather than later.

I was hoping to see Ralston play a few games this season but it hasn't happened for him,if Lustig needs to be rested more I would rather see Tierney on the right than Gamboa and bring in Izzy on the left,for me Hayes isn't good enough and would rather see a bit more of mickey Johnston and Morgan. 

I was hoping to see Ralston play a few games this season but it hasn't happened for him,if Lustig needs to be rested more I would rather see Tierney on the right than Gamboa and bring in Izzy on the left,for me Hayes isn't good enough and would rather see a bit more of mickey Johnston and Morgan. 
All fair points think ralston career has stalled massively. Agree with giving mikey Johnston and Morgan more game time though both seem very good players and still young enough to improve a lot especially under Brendan. Although I think Hayes could be a pretty decent squad player for us. Need some fresh blood in January though.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Griffiths ruled out for an indefinite period of time due to mental health issues.

Shame for the guy was just looking like he was turning the corner injuries wise but theres been a few rumours regarding other stuff.  

Being reported as gambling issues in the DR.

Another unfortunate victim of football's uncomfortable relationship to gambling money.   Hopefully Leigh can get the help he needs and comes back stronger, he is lightning when he is on his game and looking at some of his recent performances it's now obvious that something has not been right with him.

Get well soon Leigh

7 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Another unfortunate victim of football's uncomfortable relationship to gambling money.   Hopefully Leigh can get the help he needs and comes back stronger, he is lightning when he is on his game and looking at some of his recent performances it's now obvious that something has not been right with him.

Get well soon Leigh

Ignoring mass sponsorship You hear horrible stories of agents getting backhanders for setting up accounts with bookies to encourage them spend their cash with them.

Sports Betting in the past 10 years in the UK has got out of control. I have pals who know they have problems with it, others who wont admit it. Some are in there mid 30s with decent paid jobs but  I doubt will ever I move out their parents house because of it. They dont have fancy clothes, flash cars or go out much so their main outgoing is gambling.

Dont expect MPs to do much about this epedemic though...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-41027964

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Griffiths ruled out for an indefinite period of time due to mental health issues.

Shame for the guy was just looking like he was turning the corner injuries wise but theres been a few rumours regarding other stuff.  

I'm no fan of Griffiths, but I hope he gets the help he needs. 

Shame, the boy is a goal machine but getting sorted out is the main priority here. Hope to see him back doing what he does best before too long.

ETA I know a boy that sticks his winning coupons on FB like he's a master gambler but what most people don't know is he's spending hundreds every week on multiple coupons for large amounts, he'll post a winner every couple of months. It's all very sad.