The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 10/07/2018 at 16:18, bennett said:

Celtic fans won't be happy until the guys been hounded out of Scottish football.

On 10/07/2018 at 16:24, williemillersmoustache said:

The worst thing about this incident isn't actually the Celtics excruciatingly epic not getting it and victim blaming

It's you c***s. Crowing like f**k in between your Boyne celebrations, spitting on priests and wanking yourself to death over an orange top.

f**k directly off back under your rock, please and thank you.

What a tragic post of ignorance.  Not that I'm surprised.

I know that many folk have issues with Bennett but he has absolutely no interest in, 'Boyne celebrations, spitting on priests and wanking yourself to death over an orange top.'.  That's you just being stupid again.

Still, keep telling the Celtic posters how great they are.

On 7/12/2018 at 19:27, The_Kincardine said:

I know that many folk have issues with Bennett but he has absolutely no interest in, 'Boyne celebrations, spitting on priests and wanking yourself to death over an orange top.'.  That's you just being stupid again.

I know it's a mistake replying to you, however.

Bennet once edited a post of mine to make it look like I was mocking the Ibrox disaster or something . So as far as I'm concerned he's got all the credibility of the b*****d progeny of Arlene Foster and Jonny Adair when it comes to this sort of shite.

And the pair of you, your club(s), your fans & your tradddishhuns can get in the fucking sea.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

20 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

We have just signed your U20 goalkeeper for a year loan Ross Doohan, any thoughts on his ability to play championship level 

I think Ayr will be a good fit for Doohan, you guys have a young team but an exciting one so I think he will fit in nicely.  By all reports he's highly rated at Celtic (enough for the club to extend his contract to 2022) but needs game time so as long as Ayr play him it will be a good fit for all parties

In other news, Celtic have signed a 16 year old from Arsenal named Armstrong Okoflex

Edited by senorsoupe

Celtic are closing in on the signing of highly-rated 16-year-old striker Armstrong Oko-Flex from Arsenal. The Dublin-born youngster has played seven times in the Under-18 Premier League, scoring one goal and registering one assist.   Also able to play on the left wing as well as up top, Oko-Flex joined Arsenal from St Kevin’s FC and has played schoolboy football for both England and Ireland at Under-15 and Under-16 level .

Oko-Flex, the son of Nigerian parents who moved to Ireland over 20 years ago, looks likely to commit to Ireland however, telling the Irish Times in August last year: “Ireland is where I’m from but England is financially better and the grounds are amazing. I enjoy playing with both but obviously I’m Irish so I feel the connection with them.”

A very exciting prospect but could make it even harder for Leigh Griffiths to get game time.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic have signed Australian winger Leo Mazis from Canberra’s National Premier League club Belconnen United, it has been confirmed.

The Australian semi-professional club announced on their official Facebook account on Wednesday that Mazis, 17, has agreed terms to follow Tom Rogic’s steps and leave Canberra to move to the Scottish giants.

The Daily Record has reported that Mazis has signed a three-year deal after a successful trial period with the Scottish champions that took place last November.

The teenager is set to be unveiled by Celtic next week but Belconnen have already confirmed on their Facebook page that the deal has gone through though.

“Leo Mazis, who was handed his first grade debut by Dean Ugrinic in 2017 has been signed to Celtic in Scotland’s premier League. Celtic is also the home of former BUFC first grade player, Tom Rogic,” said the post on their official Facebook account.

Eh, didn't this happen a while ago?  I thought Mazis came in the winter

Edit: Indeed it did http://www.celticfc.net/news/13949

Edited by senorsoupe

On 12/07/2018 at 19:27, The_Kincardine said:

How do you know  Bennett has know interest in that stuff?

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic have signed Australian winger Leo Mazis from Canberra’s National Premier League club Belconnen United, it has been confirmed.

The Australian semi-professional club announced on their official Facebook account on Wednesday that Mazis, 17, has agreed terms to follow Tom Rogic’s steps and leave Canberra to move to the Scottish giants.

The Daily Record has reported that Mazis has signed a three-year deal after a successful trial period with the Scottish champions that took place last November.

The teenager is set to be unveiled by Celtic next week but Belconnen have already confirmed on their Facebook page that the deal has gone through though.

“Leo Mazis, who was handed his first grade debut by Dean Ugrinic in 2017 has been signed to Celtic in Scotland’s premier League. Celtic is also the home of former BUFC first grade player, Tom Rogic,” said the post on their official Facebook account.

Three cheers for this new £40m rated superstar.....

Scottish football will never be the same again.

Three cheers for this new £40m rated superstar.....

Scottish football will never be the same again.

What a dick, going to the bother of quoting someone else to copy my post that I deleted 5 mins after posting it yesterday, then posting it again to add that! [emoji23]

Nice contribution to the Celtic thread.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What a dick, going to the bother of quoting someone else to copy my post that I deleted 5 mins after posting it yesterday, then posting it again to add that! emoji23.png

Nice contribution to the Celtic thread.

Eh?