C**** on a Train

• 2 weeks later...

It's now been close to three months since our lovely new Light Rail system opened here in Canada's capital and people still don't understand or follow the basic rule of "let people off the train before you try to board".  Every fucking morning I have to push my way through people trying to board as people are leaving, it's so bad that our transit operator is paying people to stand on the platforms and shout at people not to board until everyone is off yet the fuckers are still doing it!

Argh!!

It's now been close to three months since our lovely new Light Rail system opened here in Canada's capital and people still don't understand or follow the basic rule of "let people off the train before you try to board".  Every fucking morning I have to push my way through people trying to board as people are leaving, it's so bad that our transit operator is paying people to stand on the platforms and shout at people not to board until everyone is off yet the fuckers are still doing it!
Argh!!
Nice to know that behaviour isn't unique to Scots.

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Argh!!

Broken Canada.

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Argh!!

Try a good kick in the shins.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, senorsoupe said:
Argh!!

Nice to know that behaviour isn't unique to Scots.

A lot of Canadians are of Scots descent...

A couple of weeks ago at Waverley a rather large woman was trying to board with a suitcase while people were alighting, a few people trying get off stopped but a rather bad ass bitch in front of me barged into/past said woman with case giving zero fucks and almost knocked her over. She strolled off without a word and large lady was absolutely seeithing, it was glorious as everyone else piled off after while she was ranting away. 

12 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Argh!!

Haha! Koreans are world champions at this.

I got to the point of just sticking a shoulder out and walking into the c**ts.

I find it astonishing that an adult human being can look at a train door opening, see a person walking off the train, and decide to just walk straight ahead as if the other person isn't there. It's incredible when you think about it.

I would honestly shoot these people. They offer nothing to humanity. Same thing applies to people behaving the same way when getting into lifts. It's utterly bizarre. It's like they don't understand how space and matter work.

Edited by JTS98

You have access to the tannoy. Why dont you just out out an announcement saying anyone indulging in such behaviour shall be pushed under the wheels?

Its what they deserve.
You could be calling the entire train a bunch of c*nts via the tannoy and they still wouldn't listen [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

2 folk on my train talking the most inane pish I've ever heard, a full 40 min journey and they've not stopped for breath.

Middle aged women are right bad for this and particularly constantly adding a collection of words I absolutely hate "so ah sais tae her" and "n' she sais tae me" over and over again. 

6 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Haha! Koreans are world champions at this.

I got to the point of just sticking a shoulder out and walking into the c**ts.

I find it astonishing that an adult human being can look at a train door opening, see a person walking off the train, and decide to just walk straight ahead as if the other person isn't there. It's incredible when you think about it.

I would honestly shoot these people. They offer nothing to humanity. Same thing applies to people behaving the same way when getting into lifts. It's utterly bizarre. It's like they don't understand how space and matter work.

I need to change at QSLL during rush hour and it is indeed mental how much this happens. There isn’t usually that many people getting off either so those waiting to push on are even more eager.

Middle aged women are right bad for this and particularly constantly adding a collection of words I absolutely hate "so ah sais tae her" and "n' she sais tae me" over and over again. 

They’re on the Aberdeen train just leaving Stirling, just sat in front of me.
I forgot to lift my earphones this morning, FML

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

TBF I'd rather hear "so ah sais tae her" than "so ah wis like... and she wis like..."