C**** on a Train

20 hours ago, Super_J said:

Currently on my commute home and someone in the carriage has their WhatsApp/text message/whatever notification set to the car locking "chirps" (beep-beep).

Currently going off every couple of minutes. Not sure who the culprit is as they are behind me somewhere.

Who even has notifications on these day? Just stick it to vibrate FFS emoji34.pngemoji34.png

Image result for kenneth williams

I detest the new Scotrail """"""""""Express"""""""""" trains. There are 10(FUCKING TEN) 4-seaters in each carriage,  resulting in a huge reduction in the 2-seaters.. Totally unnecessary, and I would guess completely contrary to what most customers want.  Not to mention taking up more space than the 2-seater. Nobody wants to sit facing some morbid c**t you don't know for an hour on the morning commute.

Really wish these gormless Dutch ringers running it would f**k off already
All the more opportunity for the ignorant c***s to put their filthy feet up on the seat opposite.

I boarded my train from Aberdeen to Kirkcaldy last week and made my way down to my booked seat.  Guy sitting in window seat with his jacket, sandwich and laptop bag on my seat and kicked up one hell of a fuss that I had the audacity to ask to sit down in my seat.

21 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I boarded my train from Aberdeen to Kirkcaldy last week and made my way down to my booked seat.  Guy sitting in window seat with his jacket, sandwich and laptop bag on my seat and kicked up one hell of a fuss that I had the audacity to ask to sit down in my seat.

I hope you made him look like the c**t he was.

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

PnB kicking rule apply? 

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Really ? ..... he didn’t actually try to argue that you weren’t entitled to sit in that seat , did he ?

Even if you hadn’t reserved that seat he still wouldn’t have had a leg to stand on.

What exactly did his kicking up a hell of a fuss comprise ?

12 hours ago, A96 said:

Really ? ..... he didn’t actually try to argue that you weren’t entitled to sit in that seat , did he ?

Even if you hadn’t reserved that seat he still wouldn’t have had a leg to stand on.

He sighed and took about a minute to sort everything out. Bit of head shaking as well. 

I say one hell of a fuss but it was more a mild and petty fuss. 

Thankfully that still qualifies him for a place on this thread.

18 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Was the carriage empty apart from where he was sitting? 

15 hours ago, A96 said:

Whilst sitting on a train, I have seen people stand for quite long journeys while seats were covered by bags etc. Mental.

Whilst sitting on a train, I have seen people stand for quite long journeys while seats were covered by bags etc. Mental.
My photo that is still appearing on the front page on the mobile version. Ignorant girl was completely oblivious to the guy standing in the aisle beside her.
I'm amazed by the lack of awareness and consideration in general whether it's on trains, blocking pavements or doors or driving.

It would've broken my phone. It really was that minging. Was eating a roll for my lunch at the time too.

Somewhere she’s moaning about the arsehole stinking out the carriage with his egg roll

Guy mowing through a Five Guys like he's not eaten in a year.
Why not just eat in the restaurant?
Thankfully I'm on the other side of the train.
Exactly. I tend not to eat much on a train journey, make sure I have something to eat beforehand. I feel rude as f**k if I'm sitting eating crisps especially, I hate noisy eaters and I certainly wouldn't want anybody listening to me crunching away. Does that to sound to considerate??