C**** on a Train

Talking of lazy F*****s people who park on the pavement , double park , on double yellow lines , when their is a perfectly good parking place 20 yds  further 
just to save the walk , I utterly detest these people .
Good point but wrong thread m8.

12 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Talking of lazy F*****s people who park on the pavement , double park , on double yellow lines , when their is a perfectly good parking place 20 yds  further 

My wife and I need to walk along a street on out way to the retail park in Falkirk and 2 things always stroke me about the laziness of people.

1, The guy who always parks on the pavement so he's outside his house and not down the street a bit. This means we need to walk on the road with the pram.

2, Some w****r continuously lets his dog shit on the pavement as their is always shite on the pavement there.

14 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The guy who always parks on the pavement so he's outside his house and not down the street a bit. This means we need to walk on the road with the pram

In this situation, I always squeeze the pram past the inside of the car... ;-)

58 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

My wife and I need to walk along a street on out way to the retail park in Falkirk and 2 things always stroke me about the laziness of people.

1, The guy who always parks on the pavement so he's outside his house and not down the street a bit. This means we need to walk on the road with the pram.

2, Some w****r continuously lets his dog shit on the pavement as their is always shite on the pavement there.

Shite parking c***s thread for this IMO

10 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
13 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Good point but wrong thread m8.

yeah I know , just needed to vent my anger quickly before I massacred the whole street in a maniacal rampage .

One day I may just start ranting at folk to get their fucking shoes off the seats. They are cleaned at night and you, ya manky b*****d, have the shoes that you wore walking to the station on them, Other people have to use that seat all day without your shoes having been on them. 

What we need is a Luther style vigilante serial killer to take out the trash. Only Batman could stop that c**t. Or possibly Luther but I suspect he’s in jail.

In the future the local council will advertise for a Judge Dredd type to dole out summary justice to these dickwits.

It’s the only way. You know it, I know it, even the lads in the Green Party will realise it’s the only way at some point.

Ram packed train from Perth to Glasgow and the lassie sitting across the table is having a full blown hand gesture and raised voice conversation on her bluetooth earphones the whole way in a really annoying drawling London accent.

As its disrupting my concentration enough to put me off my book I thought I may as well tune into the drama.

Apparently it's the shittiest situation she's ever been in and there's a whole load of shitty things being said and shitty messages flying around. Some shit has gone down between her (girl on the train), Emma, Tilly, and Pasha. From what I can gather Emma is the aggrieved party however Tilly is the one who should take the lead and sort the mess out as she's 30 so should be the most adult, but as she isn't clearing up the mess she has now caused distress between GOTT and Pasha.

Frazer has now entered the scene and seems to have pointed out that the thing that has worked everyone up has been a simple Facebook message from Emma that was taken out of context. This is not enough for GOTT as that would brush off the whole drama in a single stroke.

I don't know what network she's on but has annoyingly had perfect connection through every tunnel.

Finally found out what this devastating stooshie is all about. A fucking concert ticket!!

Snowflake c*nts!!

I was getting the train home after playing football last night, eating cherries and spitting the seeds back into the container with as much dignity as I could but still in the back of the mind wondering if I was indeed the c**t on the train in this situation. Then as if to save me from this title some woman gets on, takes up four priority seats with feet and suitcase, maybe deciding that she has be certain of taking the title from me, she then takes her shoes off and puts her manky bare feet on the seats, vile c**t.

Ram packed train from Perth to Glasgow and the lassie sitting across the table is having a full blown hand gesture and raised voice conversation on her bluetooth earphones the whole way in a really annoying drawling London accent.

As its disrupting my concentration enough to put me off my book I thought I may as well tune into the drama.

Apparently it's the shittiest situation she's ever been in and there's a whole load of shitty things being said and shitty messages flying around. Some shit has gone down between her (girl on the train), Emma, Tilly, and Pasha. From what I can gather Emma is the aggrieved party however Tilly is the one who should take the lead and sort the mess out as she's 30 so should be the most adult, but as she isn't clearing up the mess she has now caused distress between GOTT and Pasha.

Frazer has now entered the scene and seems to have pointed out that the thing that has worked everyone up has been a simple Facebook message from Emma that was taken out of context. This is not enough for GOTT as that would brush off the whole drama in a single stroke.

I don't know what network she's on but has annoyingly had perfect connection through every tunnel.

Finally found out what this devastating stooshie is all about. A fucking concert ticket!!

Snowflake c*nts!!
Which concert? I'll pick the Spice girls!

Snowflake c*nts!!
Oi!! Spice Girls is serious business bro!

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Frazier has now entered the scene and seems to have pointed out that the thing that has worked everyone up has been a simple Facebook message from Emma that was taken out of context. This is not enough for GOTT as that would brush off the whole drama in a single stroke.

Then Niles walks in and is bitten by Dad's dog, everyone laughs and the whole thing is forgotten about.

An irritating Aussie cūnt hasn't shut up for over an hour, either in the phone or to whoever has the misfortune to be with him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, nah, nah, yeah, yeah, nah" infinitum.

I hope he dies, preferably before I get off, so that I can listen to his last breath.

3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

An irritating Aussie cūnt hasn't shut up for over an hour, either in the phone or to whoever has the misfortune to be with him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, nah, nah, yeah, yeah, nah" infinitum.

I hope he dies, preferably before I get off, so that I can listen to his last breath.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Lord give me strength this is a commuter train and still there's a table of cackly old ladies on a day out for some reason.

They are professional queue-blockers, heading for a post office near you.