C**** on a Train

Much prefer reading a book on the train. You don't tend to get too many loud c***s over here so the journey is normally quite quiet anyway.

The convenience of being able to download certain things from Netflix has made all journeys considerably easier for me. A decent set of headphones and you're all sorted.

EasyJet's pre-recorded flight safety message is annoyingly loud, though.

How about c***s outside a train/ bus?
The last pick up for the express buses from Glasgow down to the glorious shire is in Waterloo Street.  The queue outside Hotel Indigo can grow to Olympian levels after only a few minutes, so it boils my piss when people fucking jump the queue and think they can just board the bus without queueing with the rest of us mere mortals.  Even typing this is making me shake with a primal rage.
So, in essence, queue jumpers are absolute, consummate, abject, resolute c***s.

The woman I work with that I mentioned on pttgomn last week gets that bus and I bet she's one of the queue jumpers. Huge sense of entitlement in her.

25 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Not so much cuntish as bizarre. Hipster lassie on the train tonight with a pet ferret on a leash.

Cool wee thing, but it fucking stank.

Pics or GTF.

5 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Just for you, here's a ferret on a leash. Unfortunately not today's, but you can't have everything.

7308a405214879b9ee307c5004ec51b2.jpg

My mental uncle gave me one of these when I was about 12. It would have ripped your throat out as soon as look at you. Some even mentaler ferreting type stole it. I have never been more relieved to see the back of anything. 

Jx8Oumy1-YQadGrHFvj3ROmgJvzHoqwlKPhAvgP6ya_W3C6tHK5K-bbRmHQ_7Yu19yLkx6fa4JzWHq8ox7mq=s580.jpeg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

My mental uncle gave me one of these when I was about 12. It would have ripped your throat out as soon as look at you. Some even mentaler ferreting type stole it. I have never been more relieved to see the back of anything. 

Jx8Oumy1-YQadGrHFvj3ROmgJvzHoqwlKPhAvgP6ya_W3C6tHK5K-bbRmHQ_7Yu19yLkx6fa4JzWHq8ox7mq=s580.jpeg

That, mate, is a Siberian Hamster, the stretch version with the special albino paintwork.

Didn't mind trains when you could smoke and get lairy up the back. These days I've had the occasional journey to Fife by train that has been okay (as it's only 15 minutes or so) but the trains down to London are rank. Even in first class they stink of nasty food, the bogs, various perfumes etc and there are always wankers chatting loudly. I'd never be able to work on a train. I'd have to hose down the punters with scalding tea or coffee. 

This is maybe a train related PTTGOYN rather than people specific, but those pishy wee teabags on a string that they give you. First, they're only good if you want a paper cup of tea weaker than Theresa May. Then, unless you want it clogging your drink at the end, you've got to remove it somehow which involves either walking to the nearest bin with a soggy burning teabag or having it sit on your table with just a couple of napkins to soak up the drips, becoming a mingin' mush. Then there's the tiny milk cartons. I've only ever had train tea as a freebie and yet I still hate them.

However, seeing as it's the catering staff that hand them out in return for an extortionate fee, they can be singled out as the ****s in this instance.

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

This is maybe a train related PTTGOYN rather than people specific, but those pishy wee teabags on a string that they give you. First, they're only good if you want a paper cup of tea weaker than Theresa May. Then, unless you want it clogging your drink at the end, you've got to remove it somehow which involves either walking to the nearest bin with a soggy burning teabag or having it sit on your table with just a couple of napkins to soak up the drips, becoming a mingin' mush. Then there's the tiny milk cartons. I've only ever had train tea as a freebie and yet I still hate them.

However, seeing as it's the catering staff that hand them out in return for an extortionate fee, they can be singled out as the ****s in this instance.

Strong and stable tea in the national interest, imo.

Not so much cuntish as bizarre. Hipster lassie on the train tonight with a pet ferret on a leash.
Cool wee thing, but it fucking stank.

I saw a young woman taking her ferret a walk just beside Shettleston train station about 5 weeks ago.

Probably the same person unless there's more than one of the weirdos kicking about

33 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I may have a solution...

1 hour ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I saw a young woman taking her ferret a walk

Is that a euphemism?

On topic, looking forward to queue shenanigans from a vantage point in the window of the Admiral later this afternoon.

I was on the last train to Paisley many moons ago (final destination is Ayr I think) and a fight broke out after a drunk guy shouted "Shut it Bingo Wings" at a drunk girl who was talking too loudly.

A first class insult.