C**** on a Train

I sat the other night and listen to some fat lassie talk away loud as f**k on her phone as if she was everyone's fantasy. Tellin' her pal her work night oot stories like she gave a f**k.

My missus gets mad at me because I go very withdrawn on trains precisely because I don't want strangers knowing my business and I'm sure they don't want to either.

I do exactly this and invariably she starts thinking I am in a mood, and ends up in one herself.

Eta I am currently on a train but I am alone so thankfully no such conundrum.

3 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

They’re on the Aberdeen train just leaving Stirling, just sat in front of me.
I forgot to lift my earphones this morning, FML

Aye the same happened to me :( 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

TBF I'd rather hear "so ah sais tae her" than "so ah wis like... and she wis like..."

That probably winds me up the same amount. 

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

My missus gets mad at me because I go very withdrawn on trains precisely because I don't want strangers knowing my business and I'm sure they don't want to either.

Never really thought of this, but I tend to do the same in most public situations. I don't understand these knobs loudly having bang average conversations like they're the most important c***s in the world. Maybe on a work call acting like they're Alan Sugar when in reality I'm sure the call could have easily waited or never happened at all. 

Edited by thistledo

Never really thought of this, but I tend to do the same in most public situations. I don't understand these knobs loudly having bang average conversations like they're the most important c***s in the world. Maybe on a work call acting like they're Alan Sugar when in reality I'm sure the call could have easily waited or never happened at all. 

We’ve got a partially deaf woman in work. She’s loud as f**k. She sometimes gets the same train as me and some of the shite she talks is cringey as f**k.

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

Or maybe isn't even happening.

Got an Aberdeen - Dundee train this evening. Not really a c***s on a train story, but the train felt like it was a way to fall to bits.

Automatic Doors opening and closing without prompt, flickering lights etc. Wifi wasn't working properly and just to make it worse, a c**t two rows from me was streaming WWE on his tablet without using earphones.

The doors on the train when getting off wouldn't open, just a bit shite.

Just looked it up and Abellio bought the Class 43 second hand from First Great Western ffs.

Got an Aberdeen - Dundee train this evening. Not really a c***s on a train story, but the train felt like it was a way to fall to bits.

Automatic Doors opening and closing without prompt, flickering lights etc. Wifi wasn't working properly and just to make it worse, a c**t two rows from me was streaming WWE on his tablet without using earphones.

Just looked it up and Abellio bought the Class 43 second hand from First Great Western ffs.
They are getting refurbished by Wabtec and they are miles behind schedule. So most of the HST coaches are getting used as a stopgap until they finish.

10 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

c*** of a train thread for this sort of pish

On 06/12/2019 at 09:43, thistledo said:

Middle aged women are right bad for this and particularly constantly adding a collection of words I absolutely hate "so ah sais tae her" and "n' she sais tae me" over and over again. 

Exactly this but she kept uttering the phrase "but the actual thing wis" getting louder and louder as her cat anecdotes ran on

Edited by Adam101

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

First we get some silly wee drunken fool talking f**k knows what to shit knows who, drinking god only knows what.

Now some fat Asian kid who can't sit still and wears different colored shoes. DSC_3029.jpeg

That's the norm in Asia...

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

People that sit at a table of four on their own deserve to be keelhauled.

Utter c***s.

When I get on an empty train I always watch as every person who comes on immediately regardless of numbers heads to the tables.

People are absolute sheep.