C**** on a Train

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Causes rows in my house, as I refuse calls while I'm on the train.

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER? I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TO PUT THE DINNER ON!

That's not an issue in our house, as I usually make the dinner. Although I suppose she wouldn't know when I was putting it on...

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Boy sitting next to me earlier in the week was absolutely tucking into the contents of his nose all the way from Motherwell to Glasgow.

Poor boy obviously missed breakfast.

That's my route.

Canny mind blatantly picking my beak though.

6 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Causes rows in my house, as I refuse calls while I'm on the train.

WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER? I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN TO PUT THE DINNER ON!

Ah, see, my wife has managed to program me. I send a text letting her know which train i’m getting. This not only sets the mode of communication - written - but also delivers the required information.

Of course, there are always a few numbskulls who try and subvert this. Just put the phone on silent and keeping ignoring their calls. They’ll eventually get the message.

A mother and daughter daftcunt combo have just got on the train to Perth. They are at the front of the scrum to board the now vacated train. They have bags and fair enough they have to store these. Which seats do they pick? The first ones they come to with a table, right by the entrance, so everyone behind them needs to either politely wait or try and scurry past them without any inappropriate touching. Then they decide that mother wants to be in the seats facing forward so they swap sides, then they want to take their jackets off and stow them. Then mother changes back to sit with her daughter again. Then she’s back to the other side again.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

A mother and daughter daftcunt combo have just got on the train to Perth. They are at the front of the scrum to board the now vacated train. They have bags and fair enough they have to store these. Which seats do they pick? The first ones they come to with a table, right by the entrance, so everyone behind them needs to either politely wait or try and scurry past them without any inappropriate touching. Then they decide that mother wants to be in the seats facing forward so they swap sides, then they want to take their jackets off and stow them. Then mother changes back to sit with her daughter again. Then she’s back to the other side again.

Foot-pie action? 

Yesterday a right soor-faced wee boot got on my train about 30 seconds before it left Central, sat down beside a guy diagonally opposite and snapped loudly at him "Shut your legs please" - I looked up in disbelief, and it wasn't even like the poor c**t was doing that manspreading thing where it looks like you're airing your baws...he took a complete beamer and muttered "I'll just stand"

Objective secured: two seats to herself on a rush hour train.

I think those passive aggressive types choose their targets very carefully though - picked on a middle-class looking guy who didn't look like he'd say boo to a goose whereas most folk would have told her it'd have been better if her mother had shut HER legs...

Edited by Hillonearth

22 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Yesterday a right soor-faced wee boot got on my train about 30 seconds before it left Central, sat down beside a guy diagonally opposite and snapped loudly at him "Shut your legs please" - I looked up in disbelief, and it wasn't even like the poor c**t was doing that manspreading thing where it looks like you're airing your baws...he took a complete beamer and muttered "I'll just stand"

I think those passive aggressive types choose their targets very carefully though - picked on a middle-class looking guy who didn't look like he'd say boo to a goose whereas most folk would have told her it'd have been better if her mother had shut HER legs...

Was going to say that just sounds actively aggressive, nothing passive about it, then found out it's a thing. If you're encroaching into someone else's space, or maybe if you're wearing a kilt, fair enough, but otherwise, wtf!

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/close-your-legs-please-madrid-bus-manspreading-ban-starts-8953328

Edited by welshbairn

She’s a c**t. He’s pathetic. Don’t ever say ‘manspreading’ again.