C**** on a Train

Are sound c***s on the train allowed here? Got the train from Huntly for the fitba on Saturday and three folk got on at Insch and sat at my table. Off to town for a day on the booze. They offered me a can of cider and had a good chat.

Moral of the story - folk fae Insch are sound AF.

Are sound c***s on the train allowed here? Got the train from Huntly for the fitba on Saturday and three folk got on at Insch and sat at my table. Off to town for a day on the booze. They offered me a can of cider and had a good chat.

They were probably just in a good mood they were getting out of Insch for the day.

1 hour ago, resk said:

They thought "We'll give the jaikie a can of cider so he doesn't cause any trouble."

1 hour ago, resk said:

What brand of zoider was it?

This makes all the difference. 

Today's c**t on a train is a middle-aged American man who, after proclaiming to the carriage that he always offers his seat to women because his father raised him to be a gentleman, goes on to tell a story about how when on a sleeper train in France he locked the door to his cabin in order to prevent the passengers with tickets for the other beds gaining entry.

What brand of zoider was it?
This makes all the difference. 
Rekorderlig or whatever it's called. Passion fruit (with a hint of pish). Suffice to say such exotic beverages were not on offer in Insch last time I spent any time there.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Today's c**t on a train is a middle-aged American man who, after proclaiming to the carriage that he always offers his seat to women because his father raised him to be a gentleman, goes on to tell a story about how when on a sleeper train in France he locked the door to his cabin in order to prevent the passengers with tickets for the other beds gaining entry.

You should have told him you're surprised he got there first - Americans are usually late for everything, particularly World Wars.

10 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

If you've had a bad train journey recently then this goes to show it could have been worse.  Imagine being stuck in the same carriage as this two.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/16/pair-spared-jail-performing-sex-acts-rush-hour-train-10748722/

Looking at the state of him I'm surprised she wasn't done for necrophilia.

16 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

If you've had a bad train journey recently then this goes to show it could have been worse.  Imagine being stuck in the same carriage as this two.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/16/pair-spared-jail-performing-sex-acts-rush-hour-train-10748722/

He's lucky he wasn't trampled to death on a rush hour train.

"Digitally penetrated"? Did he stick his mobile phone up her fud?

20 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:
21 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

"Digitally penetrated"? Did he stick his mobile phone up her fud?

That gave me a chuckle as well, Metro seemingly beyond using the term fingering. 

23 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Fergus McCann is looking well.