C**** on a Train

On 14/06/2019 at 09:49, Scary Bear said:

Public transport is a health hazard.

This genuinely could be the reason I have the most resilient immune system of anybody I know.

I'll treat my train to Arbroath tomorrow as a booster.

15 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

c**t on a train is the total c**t on the LNER from Edinburgh to Aberdeen just now that is watching Frankie Boyle highlights or Mock the Week on his tablet without earphones.

Just have an aneurysm and fall on your tablet switching both it and you off ya selfish c**t

Tell him.

Tell him.
Vented on here as other half threatened me with a boot in the pie after I loudly said ' let's have a whip round for the arse that needs earphones ',
She didn't want a scene. I want sex later.

So it was time to just quietly rage on here.

Away for my hole x

24 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Vented on here as other half threatened me with a boot in the pie after I loudly said ' let's have a whip round for the arse that needs earphones ',

Away for my hole x

Women eh, my other half would have booted me in the pie if I didn’t go over to dish a telt oot to him 

32 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Think it would take more than a set of earphones, especially if you didn't know the guy beforehand.

Away for my hole x
^^^ got off at Haymarket

11 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

c**t on a train is the total c**t on the LNER from Edinburgh to Aberdeen just now that is watching Frankie Boyle highlights or Mock the Week on his tablet without earphones.

Just have an aneurysm and fall on your tablet switching both it and you off ya selfish c**t

Should've asked him for sex. That would get him moving.

Travelling on the train down from Mallaig yesterday at the back of four and a mixed-sex group of middle-aged passengers spent the journey to Banavie/Fort William slugging pink gins and Prosecco, while loudly hollering their shite patter and even shiter karaoke songs to a bemused carriage. This was quite clearly a group of teachers on a day out - as no other 'profession' spends as much time with children and then proceeds to act like them as soon as they have their first drink on one of their seventeen million holidays a year.

The only rational solution is to ban all groups of teachers from public transport. 

Today's Cnut on the train is having as loud a conversation he possibly can, waving his phone about to emphasise whatever shitey point he is trying to make whilst walking about the train just to ensure that he pissses of the maximum number of people.
Even with earphones in I can still here every word the Cockwomble is saying.
A swift boot to the pie may be administered shortly.

On 10/07/2019 at 14:37, virginton said:

Travelling on the train down from Mallaig yesterday at the back of four and a mixed-sex group of middle-aged passengers spent the journey to Banavie/Fort William slugging pink gins and Prosecco, while loudly hollering their shite patter and even shiter karaoke songs to a bemused carriage. This was quite clearly a group of teachers on a day out - as no other 'profession' spends as much time with children and then proceeds to act like them as soon as they have their first drink on one of their seventeen million holidays a year.

The only rational solution is to ban all groups of teachers from public transport. 

^^^ Was hoping the guard would chuck the lot of them off so that he could shout to them (as the carriage door is closing):

"that'll teach you all a lesson"

xgz9nkR.gif

Guest bernardblack

There was a man behind me on the train this morning who was singing along to whatever music was playing in his earphones. Unbelievable

On 17/07/2019 at 02:37, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A bairn (about 10) has just shouted “f**k off you c**t” to her (presumed) mother in the Stansted Express.

Lovely.

"Child attempts to fight off kidnapper, fellow passengers do nothing" type post.

6 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Hopefully we'll see more of this, but I'd like it to be a sliding scale so you don't have to cause a plane to divert to be fined. Maybe £10000 for being loud and drunk plus a good beating and night in the cells off the Turkish polis once you arrive.

Not actually a fine - the case hasn't been heard yet. This is the airline claiming back their additional costs.

6 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Hopefully we'll see more of this, but I'd like it to be a sliding scale so you don't have to cause a plane to divert to be fined. Maybe £10000 for being loud and drunk plus a good beating and night in the cells off the Turkish polis once you arrive.

Ejector seats would solve the problem without causing the other passengers to miss their flight.

Thought there was a "c***s on a plane" forum but can't find it so this will have to do. Anyway, justice has been done in at least one case:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-49017838

Reading it I'd agree but having watched the little piece of footage I'm not convinced the girl wasn't having some kind of mental breakdown. No person in their right mind would try and open an airplane door. I hope she's given a full psychological assessment before being handed such a fine.