C**** on a Train

I was sitting on a bench at Kirkcaldy station minding my own business when a woman decides to come and sit beside me. She then proceeds to cough, sneeze and snort from the other end of the bench. I feel like I’m crawling with germs now. Could have been hay fever but it looked like some sort of summer cold type deal.

Either way the lucky people on the 9.13 train to Edinburgh get to enjoy it.

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I was sitting on a bench at Kirkcaldy station minding my own business when a woman decides to come and sit beside me. She then proceeds to cough, sneeze and snort from the other end of the bench. I feel like I’m crawling with germs now. Could have been hay fever but it looked like some sort of summer cold type deal.

Not your BO then?

Yesterday on one of the HST from Glasgow to Aberdeen.

The carriage has about 6 people in it and I'm about a third of the way from the front. Despite this and despite the train noise and that I had earphones in watching a Netflix series I could still hear the c**t in the last seat at the other end of the carriage on his phone, literally shouting his conversation. I know he was in the very last seat as at one point I looked to see where the noise was coming from and it was sprawled out over the seat and half into the aisle.
Total loud c**t and being loud about boring shit

Yesterday on one of the HST from Glasgow to Aberdeen.

The carriage has about 6 people in it and I'm about a third of the way from the front. Despite this and despite the train noise and that I had earphones in watching a Netflix series I could still hear the c**t in the last seat at the other end of the carriage on his phone, literally shouting his conversation. I know he was in the very last seat as at one point I looked to see where the noise was coming from and it was sprawled out over the seat and half into the aisle.
Total loud c**t and being loud about boring shit

Was it this man?

newbrianblessed_3201230b.jpg

I'm not sure if a brief trip into the centre of town on the Tyne and Wear metro counts for this thread, but a shout out for the three hideous old crones who wouldn't stop chatting and shrieking with laughter at the tops of their voices every minute of the journey. One of them had skin so leathery she might have been an escaped test subject from Chernobyl. I actively encouraged my 4 year old daughter to scream her head off to try and drown out these repulsive hags.

Edited by nsr

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Did they all have the weird jet black dyed hair that only seems to be a thing in that bit of England?

Two out of three, possibly. The leathery one had hair dyed a colour I could only describe as "light".

• 2 weeks later...

Professional victim accompanied a heavyweight division tattooed hag on the 17.00 train from Ayr to Glasgow last Friday, shouting, swearing and  racially abusing a woman and her 3 kids because her pram was in the aisle. Girl moved the pram if anyone needed past and only had it there so she could keep an eye on the 2 older kids.

When I asked them to stop and pointed out they had the kids terrified and crying, the professional victim said I was picking on him for being Gay and Disabled and this is the kind of racist shit he has to put up with daily in Scotland, whilst shouty tattooed woman got upset because I thought she was his mother ???

Guard moved the lady and her kids away from them and I pointed out I never mentioned or had any interest in his race, creed, sexuality or alleged disability, I just said they were ignorant arseholes which is all encompassing, non-denominational and inclusive description.

They took my picture and the guards picture and we are both being reported to the Police for interrupting their racist bullying of a mother and three small children.

These were without doubt the biggest c***s I have ever met on a train, or anywhere else for that matter.

Edited by killiekranky

Taking someone's photo in these situations is the action of a complete fuckwit especially when about 99% of the time, the person taking the photo is the one who caused the problem in the first place.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Good on you for piping up

Young guy who got off at Paisley was different class. He told them the problem in Scotland wasn't with people coming in, it was people like them that were already here.  

I have long been convinced the solution to immigration is to take in anyone who is decent and hard-working, and send a worthless ned in exchange to their country of origin.

5 hours ago, nsr said:

I have long been convinced the solution to immigration is to take in anyone who is decent and hard-working, and send a worthless ned in exchange to their country of origin.

Why should the immigrant's country of origin suffer?

17 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Why should the immigrant's country of origin suffer?

It'll only be suffering for a decade or so, then all the good c***s will be here and all the bad c***s will be there. At that point who gives a f**k if that country is suffering

c**t on a train is the total c**t on the LNER from Edinburgh to Aberdeen just now that is watching Frankie Boyle highlights or Mock the Week on his tablet without earphones.

Just have an aneurysm and fall on your tablet switching both it and you off ya selfish c**t