C**** on a Train

Guest Moomintroll
Currently at Clapham Junction and there’s a c**t sat across from me picking skin off his ear and eating it.
Maybe that’s what passes for a commuter breakfast down here. 
Is it thish guy?895892c9-d5db-42e9-be6d-5c7bbeece490_screenshot.jpg

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Currently at Clapham Junction and there’s a c**t sat across from me picking skin off his ear and eating it.

Maybe that’s what passes for a commuter breakfast down here. 

:lol: Probably just his starter. Keep us updated.

Ooft smoked ham and mature cheddar as well. Hope you scranned it. 
That is my snack of choice out the meal deal as well but thought I'd leave it for the cleaners. Will be a wee treat for them instead of tanning the dregs out of half drunk cans of monster.

That is my snack of choice out the meal deal as well but thought I'd leave it for the cleaners. Will be a wee treat for them instead of tanning the dregs out of half drunk cans of monster.
@Supermik not travelling by train today, I see.

*I think it was him that was the hostel cheese thief.
Apologies if wrong.

Big shout out to the unusual lad on my overfilled commuter train today. 

He went in the toilet (big round type) and didn't lock the door. Some old boy with a can of strongbow staggered up and pushed the button while unusual lad carried on pishing in full view of about a dozen standing punters. 

I'd had a full on week at work and always treat myself to a wee beer on the way home on Friday. Lined up a bit if Dub Syndicate on the headphones, grabbed a beer from my bag and prepared to kick back. 

As I opened my beer. There was a frantic tapping on my elbow. Unusual lad was tapping at me to get my attention. So I took out my earphones and asked what he wanted. 

He pointed at my can and said "good beer" 

I said "is it?" (it was goose Island and the best of a bad bunch in a small shop). 

He said "If you like craft beer you'd like this" and proceeded to show me his pretentious looking can that he'd got from a tap room on an industrial estate and started giving me directions ...

He was still yapping away when I put my music back on and closed my eyes. 

Ordinarily I would try to be more polite and humour people, but I really really couldn't be arsed with it. 

Not sure who the c**t is in this shitey anecdote tbh. No reason there need only be one.

On 5/15/2019 at 08:35, thistledo said:

Had a few (many) drinks after work last night and got on the wrong train . Only found out when it stopped in Airdrie       wasn't really close to where I wanted to go. 

One would hope not.

38 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He went in the toilet (big round type) and didn't lock the door. Some old boy with a can of strongbow staggered up and pushed the button while unusual lad carried on pishing in full view of about a dozen standing punters. 

I'd had a full on week at work and always treat myself to a wee beer on the way home on Friday. Lined up a bit if Dub Syndicate on the headphones, grabbed a beer from my bag and prepared to kick back. 

As I opened my beer. There was a frantic tapping on my elbow. Unusual lad was tapping at me to get my attention. So I took out my earphones and asked what he wanted. 

I said "is it?" (it was goose Island and the best of a bad bunch in a small shop). 

He said "If you like craft beer you'd like this" and proceeded to show me his pretentious looking can that he'd got from a tap room on an industrial estate and started giving me directions ...

Ordinarily I would try to be more polite and humour people, but I really really couldn't be arsed with it. 

Not sure who the c**t is in this shitey anecdote tbh. No reason there need only be one.

probably turn out to be a poster on here 

I am not sure there even is a c**t, but leaning towards yourself if I was forced to pick....

Guest bernardblack

That’s gold. Respect for the sheer not giving a f**k

7 hours ago, coprolite said:

Real Ale Twats, as I said in the PTTGOYN thread.

On 25/05/2019 at 02:12, coprolite said:

I fully applaud your behaviour on this occasion.

Folk on the train, who have a full Greggs or Subway ‘banquet’ and then just leave all their shit on the seat or table for some other poor fucker next to sit there, to either endure or dispose of.
Pastry flakes, half eaten bread crusts, oozing sauce sachets, empty pop bottles etc.. Just stick it in the bin or bag it up and take it home, you lazy, jakey arseholes.

Folk on the train, who have a full Greggs or Subway ‘banquet’ and then just leave all their shit on the seat or table for some other poor fucker next to sit there, to either endure or dispose of.
Pastry flakes, half eaten bread crusts, oozing sauce sachets, empty pop bottles etc.. Just stick it in the bin or bag it up and take it home, you lazy, jakey arseholes.
This boils my piss too. I've semi politely pointed out to such people in the past but they just look at me like I'm the daft one. Utter c***s!!!!

Guest Moomintroll

How hard is it to put some crap back in a bag and shove it into a bin, subhuman scum the lot of them.

One day I may just start ranting at folk to get their fucking shoes off the seats. They are cleaned at night and you, ya manky b*****d, have the shoes that you wore walking to the station on them, Other people have to use that seat all day without your shoes having been on them. 

5 hours ago, Clockwork said:

I take it its fine if you are civilized and mature enough to clean up after yourself

11 hours ago, Clockwork said:

You'll have heard me say this many times before

You'll hear me say this many times again....

Never underestimate the laziness of people.

Oh and it's getting worse