C**** on a Train

38 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

Folk who sit with their back to you on the edge of the seat.

And then get offended when they have to move their legs to let somebody get past.

8 hours ago, parxyz said:

C**ts who can't find their seat. Often take the form of groups of 8-10 well-rounded, cackling, Sarah Millican-esque women drinking Lambrini or the like, clearly Newcastle-bound for one of the group's hen party.

This weekend saw my third interaction with this type. Was on a train going south from Dundee to Inverkeithing on Friday, and the group joined he train at the same time as me. But by the time we'd crossed the Tay Bridge, these bints still couldn't fucking find their seat, too busy screeching away about their impending mid-life crises. This type will also often:

- Have massive a fuckoff suitcase each, and will often somehow be surprised to see the luggage racks full. This will only prolong the 'sitting down' process.
- Make sure EVERYONE can hear them. (yep, not even headphones can save you here).
- Adopt a horrendously painful accent/dialect. (This was Dundonian but it's been Geordie before).

Yes, and they'll make a point of loudly finding it absolutely hilarious that they can't read seat numbers.

"Too much prosecco for me! HAHAHAH" (takes another swig)

7 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yes, and they'll make a point of loudly finding it absolutely hilarious that they can't read seat numbers.

"Too much prosecco for me! HAHAHAH" (takes another swig)

Only bettered by those that can't even find the correct carriage, especially when it a three carriage train and they in the middle carriage asking if this is carriage A

It going to be A-B-C or C-B-A, not even Scotrail are going to label the carriages on the three carriage train C-A-B or B-A-C you fucking troglodyte morons

On 4/24/2019 at 08:26, Adam101 said:

Today's arseholes talking about their kids private school trips just loud enough for the whole train to hear

your being very presumptive about other folk's hearing acuity - maybe it was (deliberately) just loud enough for you - and you alone - to hear ?

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Only bettered by those that can't even find the correct carriage, especially when it a three carriage train and they in the middle carriage asking if this is carriage A

It going to be A-B-C or C-B-A, not even Scotrail are going to label the carriages on the three carriage train C-A-B or B-A-C you fucking troglodyte morons

You'd think the absence of a driver's cab would be a bit of a giveaway.

I have seen better than that. I once watched an old couple argue with a younger couple and the guard. That they were sitting in their seats. The old couple were in the correct carriage but were on the wrong train(I was on the slightly late running East Coast train and they wanted the Cross Country service that is timetabled to be 10/15min behind).

9 hours ago, ajwffc said:
18 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I have seen better than that. I once watched an old couple argue with a younger couple and the guard. That they were sitting in their seats. The old couple were in the correct carriage but were on the wrong train(I was on the slightly late running East Coast train and they wanted the Cross Country service that is timetabled to be 10/15min behind).

I did that once. Coming back from Newcastle; train arrived (what I thought was) five minutes late. Got on, only for the guard to announce which train it was - the one before mine, actually about half an hour late. Fortunately he did this before it left the station so I was able to get off again and wait for the right one.

22 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I agree with you but I've had a couple of East Coast trains where I'm booked in say carriage F and the train pulls in to the station - A, B, C D, E, G, H.  

11 minutes ago, LinkinFighter said:

The lassies who decide to have several different phone calls on 35 minute commute about nothing important.

As someone said before, some people seem to be completely incapable of just sitting, content with their own thoughts.  They think they can't exist unless they're interacting with someone else.

There was someone literally shouting down the phone in Düsseldorf station yesterday. Heard the c**t a mile off, thought it was a phone fight.
No, just shouting down the phone in a normal conversation. Fucking dickhead.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

As someone said before, some people seem to be completely incapable of just sitting, content with their own thoughts.  They think they can't exist unless they're interacting with someone else.

It's very bizarre and you see it all the time, not necessarily with phonecalls.

I see people taking selfies on the bus etc all the time, presumably so they can share on some pish social media site that they're on the bus. I had to leave whatsapp group chats because I got sick of being updated on what folk were having for lunch or dinner every single day. It is like these people can't just function without sharing what they're doing with someone, anyone.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

These people should be shot. Repeatedly. Without stopping until at least an hour after they are dead.

Had a few (many) drinks after work last night and got on the wrong train . Only found out when it stopped in Airdrie and the conductor said it terminates here. Was a bit of a gutter tbh as wasn't really close to where I wanted to go. 

Looks like I was the c**t.