C**** on a Train

3 hours ago, thistledo said:

c**t at Motherwell barged into me while simultaneously saying sorry, so he could get on the train ahead of me. I was too tired to react, but, I did take great delight in telling him to get off my reserved seat he'd decided to plonk himself on. Instant karma.

Please tell me you waited until all the unreserved seats were occupied

18 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

Please tell me you waited until all the unreserved seats were occupied

Unfortunately not, was the morning commute, with a massive queue behind me. Although, someone else chucked him off a reserved seat further down, which was mildly amusing. 

I don't normally get commuter trains but had to drop the car off this morning. I've read the many comments on here but can't generally behave how rude and inconsiderate people are reported to be but saw this perfect example this morning.

Young girl (student age) was sitting in the corner with earphones in, messing about on her phone. The guy came on, looked around for an empty seat and then just stood there- can't believe he didn't say anything to her.20190327_085956.thumb.jpg.c72463e606273605e07627910051d7c2.jpg

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Might be unpopular but on short, morning commute type trains I think reserved seating is a pile of shite.

It's absolute w**k btw, it's pretty much the only way of getting a seat on that train though. I have no idea why they don't just add one more carriage as the equivalent amount of people to fill it are left standing every week. 

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

It's absolute w**k btw, it's pretty much the only way of getting a seat on that train though. I have no idea why they don't just add one more carriage as the equivalent amount of people to fill it are left standing every week. 

Probably so they can save the cost of another carriage and leave folk to stand.

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I don't normally get commuter trains but had to drop the car off this morning. I've read the many comments on here but can't generally behave how rude and inconsiderate people are reported to be but saw this perfect example this morning.

Young girl (student age) was sitting in the corner with earphones in, messing about on her phone. The guy came on, looked around for an empty seat and then just stood there- can't believe he didn't say anything to her.20190327_085956.thumb.jpg.c72463e606273605e07627910051d7c2.jpg

That's an interesting tights/ trouser combo you've got going on...

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Might be unpopular but on short, morning commute type trains I think reserved seating is a pile of shite.

Indeed.  Im not sure what folk are moaning about if they have a 20 minute or so commute. 

Just stand up you lazy c***s. 

I’m sorry, but I’d have grabbed her bag, slapped her, kicked her in the pie, then sat in the seat vacated by her bag!

On 3/27/2019 at 10:48, Archie McSquackle said:

Judging by the trousers that's @Melanius Mullarkey. Sensible move by studenty girl IMO.