C**** on a Train

19 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Just got on the 2000 from Glasgow Central to Ayr. Some big bint arrived and was sitting with laptop and phone on watching something. She didn't get off and is now going back down!!! WTF??

Maybe the only way she gets peace and quiet to watch her programme.  Leave her alone, Stalker Boy.

22 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
27 minutes ago, The DA said:
Maybe the only way she gets peace and quiet to watch her programme.  Leave her alone, Stalker Boy.

I wouldn't touch her with yours I can assure you. Let's see if she gets off anywhere!!

She gets off nowhere with you on the train. mate.

9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Just got on the 2000 from Glasgow Central to Ayr. Some big bint arrived and was sitting with laptop and phone on watching something. She didn't get off and is now going back down!!! WTF??

9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Train still mobbed. She isn't moving. Must be here for the night.

Does this mean you're doing exactly the same thing?

37 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, Bold Rover said:
Does this mean you're doing exactly the same thing?

Naw. I got on at Glasgow. She was settled from previous journey. I got off at Ayr. So did she. Weird.

She may have boarded a northbound train at a station which the southbound omitted. E.g. Boarded at Paisley GS for Ayr as the first train due through there didn't stop at GS. Or she's maybe just weird.

1 minute ago, Bold Rover said:

She may have boarded a northbound train at a station which the southbound omitted. E.g. Boarded at Paisley GS for Ayr as the first train due through there didn't stop at GS. Or she's maybe just weird.

There's only one weirdo in this story and it isn't her. There'll be a photofit of Jimmy in every station.

That train starts from North Berwick

3 hours ago, ajwffc said:
16 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

That train starts from North Berwick

Is that a thing or am I being whooshed?

Jimmy, a clue here would be the platform at Central. That North Berwick/Edinburgh train uses p6 or so at Central, as opposed to the usual high number ones which the regular Glasgow - Ayr use.
I'm not a train spotter so don't really get it.

• 2 weeks later...