C**** on a Train

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

Nothing like that. It's mainly a big drink fest and I assume you wouldn't be interested in that.

As for attending, it was sold out within a week of last year's event, which has never happened before. But next year's is supposedly in Gourock, so I'll let you know.

Cheers. At least I'll have some context for people cutting aboot in Fezzes.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

That would be fez, capitalised because it's the first word in the sentence. 

Still doesn't answer the question. Who is Fez and what only of theirs is in question?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
51 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
How many f****** Gordons are there?

2, but my guess is neither of them are f****** with any regularity....

Insert Gay Gordons joke here.

I've been to Fez. Disappointed that Tommy Cooper wasn't there, just a load of people flogging carpets and hammered copper. Although I have to admit I was pretty hammered on double zero at the time so might have missed him. 

The woman who has refused to move down the aisle despite people not managing to get on the train. 

She's actively arguing she can't despite there being room for 6 people in front of her 

Also, the folk who turn their back to the platform and pretend  not to see how busy it is. Then find it really inconvenient to move down when it's shouted from the door politely. 

We know your life is shite and you're using it as a small power trip. It's embarrassing. 

The woman who has refused to move down the aisle despite people not managing to get on the train. 
She's actively arguing she can't despite there being room for 6 people in front of her 
Also, the folk who turn their back to the platform and pretend  not to see how busy it is. Then find it really inconvenient to move down when it's shouted from the door politely. 
We know your life is shite and you're using it as a small power trip. It's embarrassing. 

As someone who’s only ever walked to and from work, this thread is opening my eyes to a whole new subsection of society I had no idea existed.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Fact about Jean Darling - she played Carrie in the original Broadway production of 'Carousel' and was therefore one of the first people in the world to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.

f***** b*****d she is.

Fact about Jean Darling - she played Carrie in the original Broadway production of 'Carousel' and was therefore one of the first people in the world to sing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.
Most people start posts like this with " interesting fact" but I'm glad you know your place.