C**** on a Train

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I was thinking more about the lingerie in the Debenhams bag tbh.

Ha, that bag wasn't hers; it belonged to some slutty piece sitting opposite her who was wearing a greyhound skirt and thigh-high boots.

Anyway, this has got a bit uncomfortable. It's dodgy to be posting pictures of folk, taken by poster, and be commenting on if you'd shag them or not.

Have a wee think about it.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyway, this has got a bit uncomfortable. It's dodgy to be posting pictures of folk, taken by poster, and be commenting on if you'd shag them or not.

Have a wee think about it.

It's International Women's Day too, and people are ranking them as speccy and slutty. They can be both.

Milton should get the jail, he's worse than Michael Jackson.

For the record, I take no part in any ranking. I merely want to gripe about the eating of smelly food. And I don't see any particular difference in these pics and folk commenting on randoms caught in the background of a "Horrific Club Photos" picture.

I'm like the Devil. I don't make people do bad things, merely facilitate them.

*I accept I am not as cool as the Devil.

ETA: Mulling it over, I do find myself in agreement with DA Baracus here. Pic now taken down. Sorry chaps. But you can creep on women in every train yourselves. Anyone quoting it will have to also remove it though.

Edited by milton75