C**** on a Train

11 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

I was a nice c**t on the train from Ayr to central today. Slept most of it due to being just back from Poland.

That's what the Whermacht said, too.

3 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Slumming it with commuters in the rush hour to Glasgow, what a fascinating species!

A couple of particular c*nts of note:-

Woman gets on at Dunblane. Sits on the aisle seat opposite me plonking her handbag down on the window seat then staring at the table to avoid eye contact with anyone else looking for a seat. She gets off at Stirling only to be replaced by a younger more sophisticated c*nt who sits in the middle of the seats keeping her bag on her shoulder not only taking up the 2 seats but stretching her legs out across the aisle as well! She then acts all put out when someone at Larbert has the balls to tell her to shift her hole and stop hogging seats when folk are standing.

I always sit on the aisle seat. The window seat has shit legroom and I don't like being closed in. I only put my bag on it if the train is deserted. I'm always amazed by the amount of people who would rather stand than ask to get past me. The wallflower c***s. 

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I always sit on the aisle seat. The window seat has shit legroom and I don't like being closed in. I only put my bag on it if the train is deserted. I'm always amazed by the amount of people who would rather stand than ask to get past me. The wallflower c***s. 

aye, they're the c***s...

A right c**t on the train to Edinburgh this morning. 

One of these people that only have one volume, probably assumes her conversation is far more interesting than anything else people were trying to listen to. She had three particularly loud phone calls mostly telling people she had an interview, but the most grating thing was she constantly said 'aye' in the most annoying way I've ever heard, it was sort of like "eeehhhye" hope she doesn't get the fucking job or i'll have more of that to put up with every morning.  

4 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:
Why do Americans call a handbag a purse? What do they call a purse - holster, perhaps?

My wife's American. She calls her purse a wallet. They're a strange breed

Hmmm. To me a wallet is something you stick in a pocket - trousers, jacket. Although I suppose Americans would stick a wallet in their "pants"...

6 minutes ago, Craig the Hunter said:
1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:
Why do Americans call a handbag a purse? What do they call a purse - holster, perhaps?

My wife's American. She calls her purse a wallet. They're a strange breed

Does she call you an arse or a fanny? 

4 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Not always - the most appetising thing in that photo is the tub of mystery vegetables.

I was thinking more about the lingerie in the Debenhams bag tbh.

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, milton75 said:

Some girl on the train from Stirling to Glasgow eating a smelly home-cooked mix of beige vegetables. 

She has annoyed me.

20190307_165349.jpg

Taking photos of a stranger on public transport and sharing it on a chat room is definitely not 'register' material. 

But, for what its worth, wid !

31 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Taking photos of a stranger on public transport and sharing it on a chat room is definitely not 'register' material. 

But, for what its worth, wid !

:lol: That did occur to me. But I was really annoyed. The smell was boke-inducing.