C**** on a Train

About an hour left of the journey back up to Inverness. A woman got on at Glasgow, took my seat when I went for a piss, and has gone on to make at least 4 phonecalls on fucking loudspeaker. She's clearly pished and most of her calls have consisted of her shouting EH? at her phone and swearing when she loses signal. This is train hell.

5 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

About an hour left of the journey back up to Inverness. A woman got on at Glasgow, took my seat when I went for a piss, and has gone on to make at least 4 phonecalls on fucking loudspeaker. She's clearly pished and most of her calls have consisted of her shouting EH? at her phone and swearing when she loses signal. This is train hell.

Man up. Tell her there's a fag stop at Carrbridge, but she has to leave the platform.

Edited by welshbairn

I'm considering getting off at Carrbridge and launching myself off the nearest bridge

As I type this she's just taken another call

Boot her in the pie.

First week of commuting by train in about 8 years went relatively well. Onto week 2 and the only c***s I've encountered are the folk who try to work on a laptop on a 40 minute journey. They usually sit at an angle and with their legs crossed, taking up far more space than they need to. The smugness that they're somehow better than the rest of us because the rest of the carriage are not going to be doing any work until we get to our respective offices is sickening.

24 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

First week of commuting by train in about 8 years went relatively well. Onto week 2 and the only c***s I've encountered are the folk who try to work on a laptop on a 40 minute journey. They usually sit at an angle and with their legs crossed, taking up far more space than they need to. The smugness that they're somehow better than the rest of us because the rest of the carriage are not going to be doing any work until we get to our respective offices is sickening.

These people are either incompetent or cannot delegate.

39 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Its mad how some people can't just sit still with their own thoughts for more than a few minutes.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I love solitude. Not all the time, but am comfortable with it for long durations. 

Solitude and peace are brilliant.

I work alone mostly and love it peaceful.

Amazing how time to think can give you great inspiration.

The laptop brigade are pure fannies btw. 

There's a lad I've dubbed "red jacket man" I see him every day at Haymarket, he absolutely must be on the train before anyone else, recently I happened to be standing exactly where the door was when the train stopped, as I was ready to hit the button I could feel this c**t shuffling behind me and out of nowhere an arm appears for the button and somehow jumps on before me. The following day I saw him and for a laugh I thought nae chance is this happening again am blocking this c**t, seeing he couldn't get on the train before me he sprinted up to the next door and ran to a seat... On an almost empty carriage. A right fuckin weirdo. 

30 minutes ago, thistledo said:

There's a lad I've dubbed "red jacket man" I see him every day at Haymarket, he absolutely must be on the train before anyone else, recently I happened to be standing exactly where the door was when the train stopped, as I was ready to hit the button I could feel this c**t shuffling behind me and out of nowhere an arm appears for the button and somehow jumps on before me. The following day I saw him and for a laugh I thought nae chance is this happening again am blocking this c**t, seeing he couldn't get on the train before me he sprinted up to the next door and ran to a seat... On an almost empty carriage. A right fuckin weirdo. 

The train from Aberdeen to Dyce, used to commute on it and one woman always on a seat, bag on seat beside her, she had to be asked to move it every day as it was a packed train with no spare seats and plenty standing. This having to move her bag always caused her hassle as he would be on her laptop working away by the time she was asked every day to move her bag.

Why did she never learn not to put a bag on a seat?

And how much did she ever actually get done as the journey time was 8 o r 9 minutes

By the time she sat down, switched on laptop, opened what she was doing, moved her bag, started again it was time to put laptop away she she wanted to be 1st off train after being 1st on.

The world is full of fucking morons

Coming back from London last Tuesday, someone sat in my reserved seat with all her crap spread onto my daughters reserved seat. After politely informing her I was able to take up said seats, brilliant scenes when around Preston it transpired she was on the wrong train and was meant to be heading to Manchester :thumsup2

Blocking this guy every morning would be my new hobby.

Big lanky fanny got on about ten seconds before my train home moved off and sat in the middle seat between two punters opposite me.  Once seated, he was doing a lot of that passive-aggressive elbow action so the other two would allow him the minimum of a seat and a half he obviously felt was his due.

They were having none of it which forced him to adopt a frankly hilarious praying mantis pose for the remainder of the journey.

Train from Dundee to Inverkeithing at the weekend, typically stowed out. I'm in the aisle seat at the end of the carriage with a girl sitting at the window. Guy gets on and stands behind our seats between us and the wall, next to the door at the end of the carriage. Christ knows how long goes by of me sending messages on my phone, checking Facebook etc before realising this guy is leaning on the back of our seats with his elbows, effectively hanging over us, in a position to be peering over our shoulders at what we're doing. Girl next to me also notices and shifts awkwardly so as to stop him snooping on her messages. Then the c**t starts coughing. Thankfully I got off pretty soon afterwards but was ready for smacking him.

Just got the train in to Edinburgh. The number of c***s on trains who stink and seemingly don’t realise they stink is remarkable, so i’m remarking on it. The Scottish Government should do a public information advert to tell people wash yourself and your clothes and air your fucking house. You fucking stink of old food, fags and general slovenliness, you filthy c***s!

Just got the train in to Edinburgh. The number of c***s on trains who stink and seemingly don’t realise they stink is remarkable, so i’m remarking on it. The Scottish Government should do a public information advert to tell people wash yourself and your clothes and air your fucking house. You fucking stink of old food, fags and general slovenliness, you filthy c***s!
I'm assuming from the description of the reek that you were coming from Fife? I'll stick some posters up on the services this afternoon.

4 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I'm assuming from the description of the reek that you were coming from Fife? I'll stick some posters up on the services this afternoon.

Cheers, James!

If you’re struggling with ideas, just take my text and draw a photo of a wee fat man with those stink lines coming off him.

Edited by Scary Bear

This seriously pisses me off. There is absolutely no excuse to stink given how cheap soap is.

I've no issue with 'fresh' BO or clearly BO as a result of working all day. It's that stale, never washed in months smell that fucks me off. How folk get to this stage absolutely baffles me and for them to go out in public and subject people to it is the sign of a true dickhead.