C**** on a Train

51 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How do you know it was her c**t that he touched?

It might be arse on a train...

His shakey hands means he's normally very popular with the ladies...once they get know him, of course.

Provided he doesn't boot fùck out of them either.

Not so much a c**t as an idiot.

Got train from Aberdeen to Glasgow last night.

As we approached Queen St a bloke ( London accent ) came up and asked for directions to Central and was it walkable. Explained yes and said I would direct him as I was going that way. On route we chatted and he explained he was just up in Glasgow and Edinburgh for a couple of days work and as was free that day had jumped on a train to Aberdeen as he wanted to see the city of Aberdeen. Only when on train did he find out it was a 2 and 3/4 hour journey.

He hadn't thought Scotland that big and assumed he would only be about an hour.

He managed about an hour in Aberdeen before it got dark and he had to come back

It took massive willpower not to laugh in his face. Who gets on a train not knowing how far and how long the journey is

20 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

The reason for that is when they're mentioning parts of the country on TV. They break it up into bits like the south-west, south-east, Home Counties, Midlands, north-east, north-west and Scotland. So people assume we're the same size as the other parts.

As we approached Queen St a bloke ( London accent ) came up and asked for directions to Central and was it walkable. Explained yes and said I would direct him as I was going that way. On route we chatted and he explained he was just up in Glasgow and Edinburgh for a couple of days work and as was free that day had jumped on a train to Aberdeen as he wanted to see the city of Aberdeen. Only when on train did he find out it was a 2 and 3/4 hour journey.

It took massive willpower not to laugh in his face. Who gets on a train not knowing how far and how long the journey is

off topic here but when i worked for npower my laptop packed in. called head office in england and was told to "just nip it into the glasgow office". i live in forfar. girl was genuinely surprised when i explained the length of that journey. she believed everywhere in Scotland was just beside glasgow and Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

Mate of mine in Wales was heading to Aberdeen with his daughter to join a cruise ship, thought they were almost there when they passed Gretna. Would have missed it by half a day if it hadn't been delayed.

off topic here but when i worked for npower my laptop packed in. called head office in england and was told to "just nip it into the glasgow office". i live in forfar. girl was genuinely surprised when i explained the length of that journey. she believed everywhere in Scotland was just beside glasgow and Edinburgh.

Had something similar a few years back when in Aberdeen on a Friday afternoon asking if I could “call in to Inverness “ on my way back down to Ayrshire, stupid English c***s!

Had something similar a few years back when in Aberdeen on a Friday afternoon asking if I could “call in to Inverness “ on my way back down to Ayrshire, stupid English c***s!

Also had another similar one
We had a job needing done at Georgemas near Thurso. Our Welsh team are the experts for the work needing done, decided to fly one of them up to Inverness and me to pick him up and drive him to Georgemas to size the job up.
He couldn’t believe that it was another two hour drive from there.

1 minute ago, Sonsrock said:

We had a job needing done at Georgemas near Thurso. Our Welsh team are the experts for the work needing done, decided to fly one of them up to Inverness and me to pick him up and drive him to Georgemas to size the job up.

Asda version of christmas?

13 minutes ago, Sonsrock said:

Try taking the train from Inverness to Wick. Four and a half hours. But they're both up in the top right corner.

To be fair, an hour in Aberdeen is enough for anyone!! [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Sonsrock said:

Was going to say you should have flown him up to Wick, but see it would have meant changing in Edinburgh or Aberdeen. Don't know why I've bothered posting this tbh.

P.S. Direct flight from Manchester to Kirkwall and the ferry to Scrabster might be better if the times match. Depends if their from North or South Wales as well.

Edited by welshbairn

Was going to say you should have flown him up to Wick, but see it would have meant changing in Edinburgh or Aberdeen. Don't know why I've bothered posting this tbh.
P.S. Direct flight from Manchester to Kirkwall and the ferry to Scrabster might be better if the times match. Depends if their from North or South Wales as well.

South Wales. He was only up to assess the job.
When he came back to do the job with his squad they had to add two days at the start and two at the end for travel