C**** on a Train

On 10/21/2018 at 23:48, jimmy boo said:

the girl in front showed her ticket and made a point of showing her phone screen with some message which seemed to be some kind of in the know lesbian thing. The conductor just smiled knowingly and walked on. I deduced the girl was a bit of a fruit loop.

you sure it was a message she was showing, and not just her pie and bovril nostalgia mobile phone case ?

I've sent a STAT ASAP message to the trolley guy. Hope you have some change, he's a bit short.

I’m abstaining until Sunday hence the no pint. Not a time issue, I went for a fuckin coffee before the train!

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:
11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Bugger! Left my crayons in the house as well. God sake.

youre not having a good day then mate! could always try and make conversation with the folk about you??

The answer. Become the c**t on a train.

Fucking tube.

I know! Left my heating on the timer at home as well. Absolutely wonderful work from me this morning.
youre not having a good day then mate! could always try and make conversation with the folk about you??

I’m not a mentalist. I’ll just take a slagging from online trolls like Stella.

I’m not a mentalist. I’ll just take a slagging from online trolls like Stella.
i once burst out laughing on a train from aberdeen whilst reading the "shitting yourself" thread so sure everyone thought i was the mentalist. tried to hold it in!

Noseclip? We're with you. From the 1728 GLC > AYR train, earphones in, phone as book proxy.

Unfortunately not as the person in front isn’t too fragrant. I shall not declare my train in case any weirdos from P&B are on it. Last time brother blades was eyeing me up without making himself known. I had cans on that train. I miss train cans.