C**** on a Train

I had the view mid-wipe of some daft bints arse once on a Central/ Killie train. Lock the door ya daft c**t.

I have just made the return journey and thankfully did not need to repeat the process. I may however have to take a pish in a bush at Morrisons as I'm 20 walk from home.

Some absolute weapons have a buggy in the legroom of one of the 4 seat parts so that nobody can sit there, they also had bags all over the two seats in front of them (not the extra 4 they claimed).  Middle class dicks 

Saw one of the most ridiculous cases of manspreading I've ever seen yesterday - business-looking guy attempting to occupy three seats on the 18.21 Glasgow Central-Newton by almost sitting side-on with the obilgatory broadsheet newspaper accessory.

Just breezed past him to grab the window seat; as an added bonus I managed to stand on his foot an absolute beauty.

2 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Saw one of the most ridiculous cases of manspreading I've ever seen yesterday - business-looking guy attempting to occupy three seats on the 18.21 Glasgow Central-Newton by almost sitting side-on with the obilgatory broadsheet newspaper accessory.

Just breezed past him to grab the window seat; as an added bonus I managed to stand on his foot an absolute beauty.

:lol:

Perhaps as I am old and grumpy my threshold for cuntosity is lower than the average.

I also get far too easily annoyed by others on trains. At Lochwinnoch yesterday 5 nursery girls got on with 10 wee toddlers who sat near me. It could've been a recipe for disaster but they were all wee angels as they were shattered after a day trip to the nature reserve place and the girls were struggling to keep them awake till their stop at Paisley where they waved to everyone on the way off.
Apologies for the lack of cuntishness in that wee story.

Some absolute c**t was on the last train to Gourock after the Celtic game the other night. He was basically being a bit of a dick and making a massive deal about being from Ayrshire, and how there better be a taxi at Ayr waiting for him. Normally I'd let someone know they're on the wrong train, but I thought it'd be more amusing just to let him miss his stop. But he realised when the voice came on and said "stop here for Ayr" which was very disappointing.

Some absolute c**t was on the last train to Gourock after the Celtic game the other night. He was basically being a bit of a dick and making a massive deal about being from Ayrshire, and how there better be a taxi at Ayr waiting for him. Normally I'd let someone know they're on the wrong train, but I thought it'd be more amusing just to let him miss his stop. But he realised when the voice came on and said "stop here for Ayr" which was very disappointing.

How do you get to Ayr on a Gourock train or have I missed something?

I have a 3 and a half hour train journey to Geneva coming up soon. I don't expect much in the way of cuntish behaviour, but will certainly keep an eye open and remain vigilant to record anything worthy of mention on here.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I have a 3 and a half hour train journey to Geneva coming up soon. I don't expect much in the way of cuntish behaviour, but will certainly keep an eye open and remain vigilant to record anything worthy of mention on here.

Or alternatively you could spreadeagle yourself over 6 seats and then go for a shite with the door open.. then you could be the c**t. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Or alternatively you could spreadeagle yourself over 6 seats and then go for a shite with the door open.. then you could be the c**t. 

At best I could manage 4 seats with the layout of the trains here. Also, I try to make a point of doing my midweek shitting on company time, so have already dropped the kids off today.

I may settle for a couple of cans and annoying people by laughing at whatever I watch on my phone. Cunteous enough?

5 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I was well impressed by the double decker train from Zurich to Liechtenstein for Vaduz away. Excellent beer trolley service too.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was well impressed by the double decker train from Zurich to Liechtenstein for Vaduz away. Excellent beer trolley service too.

The trip out to Vaduz is a decent one. Done it once watching Aarau for the football and once when coming back from some skiing resort up there. The scenery is tremendous, and the beer trolley is always handy. Have to admit that the football was secondary to the bevvy session that day and I don't really recall most of the afternoon, let alone the journey home. We won 2-1 though and I had a tremendous hangover the day after. That journey probably would qualify as me being a c**t on a train, but it was the football special and the train was basically 6 carriages of Aarau fans all being c***s.

On that last point, if almost everyone on the train is a c**t, can you really be a c**t on a train? Or would the non c**t be the c**t?

Edited by Ross.