Yoker news today

babfc

Good luck in season coming always the after thought in many peoples thoughts due to the noises tenants but hope to get along to a few games at some point in new year when football begins again. 
He's back again. [emoji16]

On 24/06/2020 at 11:56, pantherj said:

Good luck in season coming always the after thought in many peoples thoughts due to the noises tenants but hope to get along to a few games at some point in new year when football begins again. 

You do know Yoker are just tenants don't you? If you are going to continue fishing then you need to brush up on facts like it is not Yoker's ground, it is not Clydebank's ground, but council owned and both clubs play their home games there. It has always been council owned which Yoker had a lease for in the past but now with the new facility it's all changed. I'll finish off my post by saying I can't believe I responded to you . 

On 17/03/2020 at 10:17, WheHo said:

Holm Park is now closed for the foreseeable future, Yoker had cancelled all training at the start of this week and will review the situation on a regular basis.

Is that a council decision or something covid related ? Any news on further ground developments ?