• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
babfc

Yoker news today

You are correct the new management team only joined in January and became the third management team of the season. They are rebuilding the team and will be in place for next season to continue the job. The also have never had the opportunity to play at Holm Park as the refurbishment started in January. Playing all our games effectively away from home undoubtedly didn't help our season but hopefully the return to Holm Park will give us a much better opportunity next season.

I must also add congratulations to Shettleston who won the matches at the end when it mattered.

1 hour ago, supersub11 said:

I could be wrong but I think the current manager only joined after the new year? 

Fair enough I wasn’t aware and thought the poster was a breath of fresh air, normally there is a hating mob for a relegated manager

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 16:00, Taxman said:

Hopefully Wishaw at Holm Park Community Soccer Academy on the 25th May.

This happening?

I'd've expected continuing with McKenna Park for that last match, leaving moving back until next season. 

It'll probably be at New Tinto Park but that's not definite.

1 hour ago, Taxman said:

It'll probably be at New Tinto Park but that's not definite.

Holm Park will not be ready in time, there is a possibility it will be switched to Wishaw

Had a wee look at Holm Park this evening. Pitch looking nice.  I noticed the ground at the side of the clubhouse has been levelled. Are there plans for extending the building or anything?

A wee club like at Maryhill would be champion, bring some funds in for both clubs.

Anyone know if the surface will be anything like the new surface at the reccy in Mountblow?

Had a look at it the other night and the pitch was shocking considering it's brand new.

The Whe Ho's final game of the season versus Wishaw will now be played on Wednesday 22nd May at the Beltane, 19.30pm KO.

1 hour ago, supersub11 said:

Anyone know if the surface will be anything like the new surface at the reccy in Mountblow?

Had a look at it the other night and the pitch was shocking considering it's brand new.

It's 10 times better than that.

11 hours ago, supersub11 said:

All artificial surfaces are shocking. 

It’s a shame Yoker have done this as there pitch a decade ago was the worst in the Juniors and they raised the standard hugely most recently to a decent pitch. 

It's a Community Stadium now so artificial pitch it is, it's the only we could have afforded to get the place "done up".