• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
babfc

Yoker news today

I dunno whats going wrong at yoker but use have a decent team. Do the players respect the management team? Big headed players? Use will need 2 sort it before use go down again. I bet use wish use could play us every week as use r always up for it then

Mon the papers

First you can't get to juvenile football from the juniors and second Yoker have a pool of 19 signed players and i have it on good faith that 15 of they players were brought to the club by Graeme George and NO ONE ELSE

First you can't get to juvenile football from the juniors and second Yoker have a pool of 19 signed players and i have it on good faith that 15 of they players were brought to the club by Graeme George and NO ONE ELSE

If that is true about the players then it doesnt really say much about reilly.

Mon the papers

Contacts in juvenile football i'd say as perhaps Yoker don't have the money to go shopping elsewhere,as for Mr Reilly my contact also said he was as hard working a manager you could get but obviously work commitments has killed him.

Firstly,I wasn't being serious about joining the Juvenile ranks ,I was referring more to presumed difference in standard which could be a false impression on my part.

Secondly, are you implying that if Graeme George leaves so will "his"players?

Thirdly, he might be able to get players to the club but he can't get them to play. Or was he hindered by Mr Reilly? Will we see the shackles come off in the next game where we will play great football ,create and take loads of chances and be able to defend competently? Or maybe not.

Fourthly, you say he used his Juvenile contacts to get players to the Club but which of the fifteen came from Juvenile?

Delighted to be eating humble pie last night after a brilliant result. Well done to all involved. One swallow doesn't make a summer though.

The fixture man strikes again 

Yoker were due to be at home to Glasgow Perthshire next week but the Shire are in the Scottish Cup replay. So he awards Yoker an away fixture to Rossvale while Clydebank are at home to Girvan despite not having played them away this season.

1 home fixture for Yoker the season is simply not acceptable.

Yoker were due to be at home to Glasgow Perthshire next week but the Shire are in the Scottish Cup replay. So he awards Yoker an away fixture to Rossvale while Clydebank are at home to Girvan despite not having played them away this season.

The guy has got 2 go.

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, WheHo said:

I had heard that a letter was being  sent by the club regarding the scandalous fixtures handed to us. Assuming that was done is this the retribution for complaining?

Yoker have probably had the worst of his ineptitude this season but there is more than just us who have been affected.

Could the club/s affected by this guy not get an on line petition going to at least, put pressure on the SJFA to look at how he's treating certain clubs or at best to get rid of him for good?

5 hours ago, Nikos K said:

And yet Yoker voted to keep him in a job as far as I am led to believe 

News to me. Then we're kicked in the haw maws by the rat. The guy's only talent seems to be noising folk up.

Edited by babfc

Would like 2 think the yoker board and also our own board wouldve voted 2 have him removed as he hasnt got a clue. He needs 2 go.

Mon the papers

On 26/11/2017 at 13:49, Nikos K said:

And yet Yoker voted to keep him in a job as far as I am led to believe 

As in have already stated, there is no way of knowing for sure.  The Yoker committee could have voted one way and the delegate another when it came to the bit. Not suggesting this was the case but the way the vote was conducted it is certainly possible.

I had heard that a letter was being  sent by the club regarding the scandalous fixtures handed to us. Assuming that was done is this the retribution for complaining?
Yoker have probably had the worst of his ineptitude this season but there is more than just us who have been affected.
Could the club/s affected by this guy not get an on line petition going to at least, put pressure on the SJFA to look at how he's treating certain clubs or at best to get rid of him for good?

The club's had the chance to vote him out and they bottled it , can't complain as the chance was there for change .

Yoker's scheduled away game to Port Glasgow this week has now been switched to Holm Park on Saturday according to the SJFA website

Yoker's scheduled away game to Port Glasgow this week has now been switched to Holm Park on Saturday according to the SJFA website

Use r also at home the following week to neilston.

Mon the papers