Yoker news today

babfc

First you can't get to juvenile football from the juniors and second Yoker have a pool of 19 signed players and i have it on good faith that 15 of they players were brought to the club by Graeme George and NO ONE ELSE

If that is true about the players then it doesnt really say much about reilly.

Mon the papers

Firstly,I wasn't being serious about joining the Juvenile ranks ,I was referring more to presumed difference in standard which could be a false impression on my part.

Secondly, are you implying that if Graeme George leaves so will "his"players?

Thirdly, he might be able to get players to the club but he can't get them to play. Or was he hindered by Mr Reilly? Will we see the shackles come off in the next game where we will play great football ,create and take loads of chances and be able to defend competently? Or maybe not.

Fourthly, you say he used his Juvenile contacts to get players to the Club but which of the fifteen came from Juvenile?

The fixture man strikes again 

Yoker were due to be at home to Glasgow Perthshire next week but the Shire are in the Scottish Cup replay. So he awards Yoker an away fixture to Rossvale while Clydebank are at home to Girvan despite not having played them away this season.

1 home fixture for Yoker the season is simply not acceptable.

Yoker were due to be at home to Glasgow Perthshire next week but the Shire are in the Scottish Cup replay. So he awards Yoker an away fixture to Rossvale while Clydebank are at home to Girvan despite not having played them away this season.

The guy has got 2 go.

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, WheHo said:

I had heard that a letter was being  sent by the club regarding the scandalous fixtures handed to us. Assuming that was done is this the retribution for complaining?

Yoker have probably had the worst of his ineptitude this season but there is more than just us who have been affected.

Could the club/s affected by this guy not get an on line petition going to at least, put pressure on the SJFA to look at how he's treating certain clubs or at best to get rid of him for good?

5 hours ago, Nikos K said:

And yet Yoker voted to keep him in a job as far as I am led to believe 

News to me. Then we're kicked in the haw maws by the rat. The guy's only talent seems to be noising folk up.

Edited by babfc

On 26/11/2017 at 13:49, Nikos K said:

And yet Yoker voted to keep him in a job as far as I am led to believe 

As in have already stated, there is no way of knowing for sure.  The Yoker committee could have voted one way and the delegate another when it came to the bit. Not suggesting this was the case but the way the vote was conducted it is certainly possible.

I had heard that a letter was being  sent by the club regarding the scandalous fixtures handed to us. Assuming that was done is this the retribution for complaining?
Yoker have probably had the worst of his ineptitude this season but there is more than just us who have been affected.
Could the club/s affected by this guy not get an on line petition going to at least, put pressure on the SJFA to look at how he's treating certain clubs or at best to get rid of him for good?

The club's had the chance to vote him out and they bottled it , can't complain as the chance was there for change .