Yoker news today

babfc

Since its right under the approach flight path to the airport there must be a great opportunity for advertising on the roof(s) of any new covered enclosures. Any suggestions for who might be interested?

Ur not the 1st person 2 say that. Its defo an opportunity if we get a new shed roof. Id like the shed 2 be made bigger aswell.defo progress tho
Mon the papers

As for the security issues for the new ground a consultation with Renfrew might be useful as their ground is across the road from Kirklandneuk. Not trying to be unkind to the residents but it has a fair share of young guys up for some vandalism/ graffiti. I remember the one on the wall on the main road which proclaimed "KIRKY IS ETHEOPA".I don't think it was aimed at Kirkintilloch and the last word is spelled as painted.

But on any of my visits to New Western Park the ground has looked untouched by the yobs.

I like the idea of a slogan on the roof of any cover we get. What about "Holm of Football" or "Nou Holm Park". Or if we get a roof like Hampden we could go for "For McMonagles Fish and Chip Boat turn right at the lights".

I think I've gone too far with that last one.

1 hour ago, tartanbankie74 said:

Why does it have to be just an Airline, why not engage their partners as well?

EASYJET & EUROPCAR ,

BRITISH AIRWAYS & AVIS

FLYBE & AVIS or BUDGET

Could you no just make it an extra airport runway and that way when KRR visit their players would be guaranteed a safe landing?

Before you all start getting carried away it will always be Holm Park..end of.  I have also heard from a very reliable source that community stadium plans are now NOT going ahead.

I was speaking to Gary Bissland on Saturday and he told me that his red card against Clydebank has been rescinded.

Before you all start getting carried away it will always be Holm Park..end of.  I have also heard from a very reliable source that community stadium plans are now NOT going ahead.
I was speaking to Gary Bissland on Saturday and he told me that his red card against Clydebank has been rescinded.

Not good news for yoker then eh.

Mon the papers