Yoker news today

babfc

Exactly it was not a red card, the ref lost he plot, not helped by the Clydebank bench jumping about causing mayhem with their antics. Also Bissland is the one requiring an x-ray on a suspected fractured cheekbone from an elbow from your player in the first half.

Is that not bleating? Lay aff the drink

Mon the papers

Is that not bleating? Lay aff the drink

Mon the papers

That's not bleating it's responding to an incorrect statement which you started accusing people from behind your keyboard while watching 1970 Bankies videos. And for info I only drink on a Saturday, usually after watching Yoker.

That's not bleating it's responding to an incorrect statement which you started accusing people from behind your keyboard while watching 1970 Bankies videos. And for info I only drink on a Saturday, usually after watching Yoker.

I also accused him at the game as did most people in the ground tbh. enjoy ur drink on sat

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, kilbowie2002 said:

I think im right in saying that pitch floodlights and perimeter fencing going in first, perhaps not much to put out as a plan?

We certainly need the fencing, keep the neds out.