Yoker news today

babfc

Yoker can justifiably feel aggrieved at the result last night - we didn't play at all and could have no complaints if we'd been beaten by a Cpl of goals. However we got the counter and can move on and probably draw a veil over the game. Big Rab strolled through the game last night and im sure he will do well in the Central 1st.
All the best to our pals. That's 2 Central League 1 sides, A Super 1st side and a Central 2nd side we've had in our group. The 2 Central 1 sides look well able to compete at that level.

Big rab played well and am happy for him. Hopefully he has a good season n id like 2 c him in a bankies jersey again. As for bissland the guy shouldnt be anywhere near a football park the guys a f@@king idiot. Who tries 2 stamp on someones head when on the ground. Thats about his 5th red v us terrible discipline from ur captain. Seen yoker play many times over the years n there a better team without him. Onto us we never turned up again pearson and black were shocking n shouldve gor subbed at ht instead of wee ross as i thought he did ok in midfied and helped johny allan out a bit. We looked better when lafferty came on. We must play 4-4-2 this season witever formation last night was aint working

Mon the papers

Was at the game last night and i have joined this to defend Mr Bissland sure at times he can be overzealous but last night was no stamping off anyones head was just a clash and the fact that some of clydebank juniors coaching staff were overheard saying they didn't feel it was a red card or have any intent says it all really, how could the referee book so many yoker players involved in the handbags and only book 2 clydebank players is laughable too,infact no5 could easily have seen red as i thought he was trying to aim a punch

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Only mcanespie can answer that. I wouldve liked 2 have kept him n even loan him out for couple of months

Mon the papers

The fact that he couldn't finish the game due to not being fit enough is probably your answer.

Good luck to big Rab and hopefully his fitness will improve as he goes along playing games for Yoker.

Only commenting as it is being blown out of proportion and taking away the fact a team 2 divisions below clydebank bossed the game and could easily have won by 3 or 4 goals if they got the rub of the green they deserved

Ur team raised there game as every team should when its there cup final. The reason use r 2 divisions below us is use dont put half the effort into the other games as u do v Clydebank.

Mon the papers

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Big rab played well and am happy for him. Hopefully he has a good season n id like 2 c him in a bankies jersey again. As for bissland the guy shouldnt be anywhere near a football park the guys a f@@king idiot. Who tries 2 stamp on someones head when on the ground. Thats about his 5th red v us terrible discipline from ur captain. Seen yoker play many times over the years n there a better team without him. Onto us we never turned up again pearson and black were shocking n shouldve gor subbed at ht instead of wee ross as i thought he did ok in midfied and helped johny allan out a bit. We looked better when lafferty came on. We must play 4-4-2 this season witever formation last night was aint working

Mon the papers

And you shouldn't be near a keyboard you are the f@@king idiot, your players didn't seem to agree with you about the incident after the match. The video shows quite clearly that there was no stamp.

And you shouldn't be near a keyboard you are the f@@king idiot, your players didn't seem to agree with you about the incident after the match. The video shows quite clearly that there was no stamp.

So what did bissland get a red card for then? Our players reacted because it was a shocker from bissland and u know it. Red card all day long.

Mon the papers

So what did bissland get a red card for then? Our players reacted because it was a shocker from bissland and u know it. Red card all day long.

Mon the papers

Exactly it was not a red card, the ref lost he plot, not helped by the Clydebank bench jumping about causing mayhem with their antics. Also Bissland is the one requiring an x-ray on a suspected fractured cheekbone from an elbow from your player in the first half.

Cup final ?,please do not get above your station as going by last night could be a long hard season for you,i hope not though as i believe you have a great young coaching staff also who will have ambitions to move on to bigger things in their managerial career

Our bench jumping about causing mayhem? Only one bench ran the width of the park, that sub with the bib on trying to square up to everyone. It was a red card. I think for someone from yoker to criticise the antics of any bench is farcical given the continual way your coaches react every single time we play you.

I am criticising them on this incident alone.

Cup final ?,please do not get above your station as going by last night could be a long hard season for you,i hope not though as i believe you have a great young coaching staff also who will have ambitions to move on to bigger things in their managerial career
u telling me ur players put in that much effort every week as they do v us? We both lnkw the correct answer there. Mcanespie is working with a tight squad n i have faith he'll get it right. Right now were nowhere near our best and use shouldve won last night but we stole a point.

Mon the papers

Exactly it was not a red card, the ref lost he plot, not helped by the Clydebank bench jumping about causing mayhem with their antics. Also Bissland is the one requiring an x-ray on a suspected fractured cheekbone from an elbow from your player in the first half.

Our bench went off the head because the stamp why cant u c that? The ref was poor tbh. Who elbowed bissland 1st half? I didnt c it.

Mon the papers