Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Think I'm gonna go down for it. Only issue will be finding a place to stay overnight.

Split's a good tourist city, if you book soon you should be fine.  Was hoping Ruzomberok could beat Everton, mostly because they have a cool name but I also get enjoyment out of watching Wayne Rooney lose football matches.  Tough draw for Everton, Hajduk will be difficult but at least it will be a good away day for the fans, I quite enjoyed my visit to Split when I went there.

Split's a good tourist city, if you book soon you should be fine.  Was hoping Ruzomberok could beat Everton, mostly because they have a cool name but I also get enjoyment out of watching Wayne Rooney lose football matches.  Tough draw for Everton, Hajduk will be difficult but at least it will be a good away day for the fans, I quite enjoyed my visit to Split when I went there.

Nah, going to the home game. Was struggling for a place to stay on a shoestring budget, but I think we're just getting the first train up the road.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

#obsessed :lol: 

:thumsup2

Now, about this telly coverage my good man.  Sky didn't cough up for it, BT are showing some Hungarian/Aussie playing tennis plus men's rounders while ITV4 are keeping 8 viewers happy with women's rugby. Where have they hidden the Everton game?

9 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

:thumsup2

Now, about this telly coverage my good man.  Sky didn't cough up for it, BT are showing some Hungarian/Aussie playing tennis plus men's rounders while ITV4 are keeping 8 viewers happy with women's rugby. Where have they hidden the Everton game?

With the steady decline since the Moysey golden years our resident bluenoses have fallen by the wayside.

I found this on the Liverpool Echo site for you 7-2 ... 

How can I watch it?

On recognised UK broadcasting channels, you can't.

ITV4 showed both legs of the third qualifying round victory over Ruzomberok, but tonight they're committed to ............... France v Ireland in the Women's Rugby World Cup. No comment.

Everton, however, plan to stream the tie on the club’s YouTube channel (unless you live in Holland or Croatia).

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

With the steady decline since the Moysey golden years our resident bluenoses have fallen by the wayside.

How can I watch it?

ITV4 showed both legs of the third qualifying round victory over Ruzomberok, but tonight they're committed to ............... France v Ireland in the Women's Rugby World Cup. No comment.

Everton, however, plan to stream the tie on the club’s YouTube channel (unless you live in Holland or Croatia).

Aha, never thought of that. I shall see how I feel later then. Cheers.

37 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bizarre that there isnt a Europa league match on any uk tv channel tonight.

I was expecting the Everton game to be on BT Sport tonight. They covered nearly all the EL matches that featured British teams last season. 

So are BT cutting back this season? Gary Lineker and his BBC cronies who have joined him on BT gravy train earn big bucks. 

Krasnodar vs. Red Star Belgrade looks to be a good game, 

Krasnodar          3-2          Red Star Belgrade

Ignatyev 20                       S. Srnić 57

Claesson 46                       Pešić 71

S. Petrov 66

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

How can I watch it?

Cheers.  Had a look at http://www.live-footballontv.com/ earlier and saw there was just Womans U19 football on Eurosport tonight and thought there was nothing on.  I didn't even realise there was Europa League games on tonight until I saw the latest scores on the BBC Sport home page.

I can only assume that BT Sport only have exclusive rights from the group stages onwards and they just can't be arsed bidding for individual games in the qualifying/play off rounds.

Archived