Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

TBF, the Koln fans look like they just want to watch their team rather than have a pagger. Piss poor organisation and an obvious lack of communication between the clubs for what is clearly a trip a lot of German fans would fancy.

FFS Lincoln City took around 8k to Arsenal last season.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
TBF, the Koln fans look like they just want to watch their team rather than have a pagger. Piss poor organisation and an obvious lack of communication between the clubs for what is clearly a trip a lot of German fans would fancy.
FFS Lincoln City took around 8k to Arsenal last season.

Wait till red star Belgrade turn up

Arsenal fans are the most ignorant p***ks in down there.

I was down in England getting train to final at Parkhead against St Johnstone, anyway every Hull fan i passed wished me good luck (and vice versa), every Arsenal fan would not even say hello, stuck up snobby scum. 

19 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Is it that easy to get a ticket for an Arsenal game? I would have assumed they would have had some sort of safeguard, e.g. A purchasing history or something.

Generally speaking you need a membership. League Cup games are normally the only ones that go to general sale.

Just now, ayrshire_nomad said:

Tbf this is arsenals fault, it's their stadium and they have failed to manage it appropriately, the away fans in the home end could be bloody Chelsea fans in rangers tops and not actually koln fans

Steady on, mate.  Let's not create unrealistic scenarios.

Archived