Europa League 2017/18

lichtie23

That Arsenal side is dreadful. When was the last time Kolacinac, Elneney, Iwobi, the two centrehalfs or Wellbeck managed even a 5 out of 10 performance in an Arsenal top.

Lazy, half arsed performances week after week and Arsene doesn't know how to sort it. #ArseneMustGo

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Decided to watch the Atalanta game as I thought this was a dead rubber. Should have thought better of wee William Reid.

For all stuff I've heard and seen about Ostersunds, which has obviously gone up to 11 since drawing Arsenal, I've never once heard Reid's name mentioned or that their Assistant Manager is a Brit let alone a Jock. Potter rightly gets the glory but when you get the stories of the English misfit players that have ended up there a little mention of the British connection being more than England wouldn't be a hardship. 

9 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

How are Chambers and Holding on the books of a top 6 side? They're comically pish. 

Chambers seemed to be a panic buy. He wasn't great at Southampton. Holding was a cheap punt.

Iwobi is terrible too. Welbeck has, like Walcott, regressed over the last couple of years.

Archived