Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

9 hours ago, djorkiev said:

Something wrong wi your eyes my man, no foul I was 10 yards away, jist McCann trying his luck and he got it, he barged into Latta, disgraceful officials, worst  I've  seen for a long while, hope I don't see them again this season!

Latta messed it up with a short pass back, panicked to make ammends and gave away the foul. Penalty and yellow card. Yep, the attacker was clever, but it had been at the other end I'd have been screaming for a penalty.

The officials were dreadful, thats two games in a row. Good thing was buffs got on with the job and played some good stuff, probably deserved to win the game in the end.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FordFocus said:

Heard over the weekend ex Kilwinning player Deano Agnew is unhappy at hurlford - not getting enough game time. Heard the manager isn't happy with his attitude though. Takes the pet and doesn't interact with his team mates other than the ones he car shares with. What do buff fans think? I thought he was going to be a good signing but been underwhelming 

Interesting first ever post on P&B. :whistle

10 hours ago, FordFocus said:

Heard over the weekend ex Kilwinning player Deano Agnew is unhappy at hurlford - not getting enough game time. Heard the manager isn't happy with his attitude though. Takes the pet and doesn't interact with his team mates other than the ones he car shares with. What do buff fans think? I thought he was going to be a good signing but been underwhelming 

Poor show digging up the boy and his family publically.

On 1/26/2018 at 21:49, Scotlad said:

Saturday 27th January
Super Premier Division
Clydebank v Kilwinning Rangers
KO 13:45

Just noticed Buffs no game, Girvan also free, why not play? Fixture man strikes again. Looks like Newlandsfield for me !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really looking forward to Saturday's game v Beith. Beith have been the best team Kilwinning have faced this season in my opinion. In the league game at Beith where they won 2-1 I felt it was the only game this season where Kilwinning were outplayed and defended well until a last minute winner. Surprised with Beith's score last week and don't know if it's a good time to be playing them. If Buffs can defend well and Monti and Boylan are on song Buffs can get the win which will go a long way to winning the league. Who would have thought that after last season.

14 minutes ago, Louis Mooie said:

Really looking forward to Saturday's game v Beith. Beith have been the best team Kilwinning have faced this season in my opinion. In the league game at Beith where they won 2-1 I felt it was the only game this season where Kilwinning were outplayed and defended well until a last minute winner. Surprised with Beith's score last week and don't know if it's a good time to be playing them. If Buffs can defend well and Monti and Boylan are on song Buffs can get the win which will go a long way to winning the league. Who would have thought that after last season.

Reckon it'll be a cracking game. Can't see by the buffs but then beith are so hot and cold you never know what you'll get. 

Reckon it'll be a cracking game. Can't see by the buffs but then beith are so hot and cold you never know what you'll get. 

Unbeaten away from home nearly 2 yr I think last game beith lost was semi final of Scottish at Kilwinning April 2016 don’t quote me tho

Archived