Kilwinning Rangers 17/18

Scotlad

19 hours ago, djorkiev said:

I get it it now I say black and you say white, League / Cup runs certainly never affected the glens last year with a small squad.  The jist of it is the mindset of present squad is totally different, Last year Buffs knocked Arthurlie out of both cups and then lost on both occasions in the league never rose to it, Cup is the holy grail for Juniors, don't buy this blessing, concentrate on the league garbage, this is a much easier league to stay in this year less pressure, if 11th and 12th can't beat 5th and 6th of league below ? 

Does the manager know his best 11 and formation, definitely work in progress, need a win tomorrow, hope for the sake of their fans they get it . I' ll be taking in  a cup tie at Blair park, frost permitting, looks a hard one to call.

Is it garbage? You`ll be one of the first ones on here shouting about "lost dressing rooms" and other cliches over-used by people like you  if there is even a hint that that Buffs could be looking at relegation. The reality is that the current squad the Buffs have aren`t good enough to win the Scottish.  Regardless of size,the squad of players Glenafton  went through last season with were better quality overall than the  Buffs currently have so your comparison isn`t relevant. Ask anyone involved with the club if they would rather have a one off cup win and relegation  or a mid- table finish with no cup win and the chance to consolidate and go again in the top division next year? If you`re looking at building and improving then the answer is easy even for someone who clearly doesn`t get it. If you build and improve then success follows and becomes a habit.....don`t take my word for it look at the successful teams that prove the point

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Have you had a look at the Buff's league position? If that's them building and improving then Strain is going to end up with a team of invincibles.

That`s the point I`m trying to make. After the 2 cup losses there were people on here going on about "lost dressing room" and "whats going wrong" they need to calm the f**k down and get a sense of perspective. The progress is clear over the last few season`s...

3 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

Is it garbage? You`ll be one of the first ones on here shouting about "lost dressing rooms" and other cliches over-used by people like you  if there is even a hint that that Buffs could be looking at relegation. The reality is that the current squad the Buffs have aren`t good enough to win the Scottish.  Regardless of size,the squad of players Glenafton  went through last season with were better quality overall than the  Buffs currently have so your comparison isn`t relevant. Ask anyone involved with the club if they would rather have a one off cup win and relegation  or a mid- table finish with no cup win and the chance to consolidate and go again in the top division next year? If you`re looking at building and improving then the answer is easy even for someone who clearly doesn`t get it. If you build and improve then success follows and becomes a habit.....don`t take my word for it look at the successful teams that prove the point

Don't come from the town just like their attitude, the reality in the scottish doesn't count just ask Shotts, don't think you get GET IT do you,  some kind person inform this GENIUS , the galling think is they did have the talent to win IT,  and they're OUT. Last season on good New Cumnock info (Glenafton in case you don't,  I know the diehards) the Buffs were their hardest 2 games over the season, 0-1, 0-1,, that is the point, FITBA isFITBA thats why I enjoy it, seems to me you underrate them so give me peace, topic ended,  Killie won 2-1 Happy.

41 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

Don't come from the town just like their attitude, the reality in the scottish doesn't count just ask Shotts, don't think you get GET IT do you,  some kind person inform this GENIUS , the galling think is they did have the talent to win IT,  and they're OUT. Last season on good New Cumnock info (Glenafton in case you don't,  I know the diehards) the Buffs were their hardest 2 games over the season, 0-1, 0-1,, that is the point, FITBA isFITBA thats why I enjoy it, seems to me you underrate them so give me peace, topic ended,  Killie won 2-1 Happy.

1. Wait until your meds kick in

2. Read all your previous posts prior to the little gem above

3. Now read the last post you`ve written then go and have a meeting with yourself in a dark room somewhere and start asking yourself  if you`ve lost the dressing room assclown

9 hours ago, kabjo said:

Well done today buffs against a strong Arthurlie side buffs played well with some good changes in the team .

Sorry mate but that was anything but a strong Arthurlie side.  The new manager has improved our organisation but we don't have enough good players to compete over ninety minutes. 

I was very impressed with the Buffs yesterday.  They played as well against us as any other team so far this season.  Also very nice to see the ground improvements that are taking place. No doubt Kilwinning are getting it right on and off the park.

2 hours ago, Satori. said:

Sorry mate but that was anything but a strong Arthurlie side.  The new manager has improved our organisation but we don't have enough good players to compete over ninety minutes. 

I was very impressed with the Buffs yesterday.  They played as well against us as any other team so far this season.  Also very nice to see the ground improvements that are taking place. No doubt Kilwinning are getting it right on and off the park.

Thought Buffs played well but Arthurlie were disappointing. Your front 2 were good and will cause teams problems, Daly was impressive in the air, but thought second half Buffs were a lot fitter with your 2 centre backs struggling badly.

From a neutral perspective, Buffs deserved the win and probably the margin. Arthurlie were ok, but the big boy Gair at the back has nothing to offer against opponents with a pacy attack, and he couldn't stop Boylan scoring with a back post header either, so imo offers nothing. McKenzie up front is electric and took his goal really well. It would have been interesting if Daly's header had stood to make it 0-2.

The Buffs never looked like not winning after they went 2-1 up and although Monti, Lewis and Wardrobe were excellent, Boylan was my MoM. His movement is excellent and his three finishes were top drawer, just a pity the volley was given (incorrectly imo) offside.

Good afternoon out and the lentil soup was first class as usual.

16 hours ago, GLESGABOY said:

1. Wait until your meds kick in

2. Read all your previous posts prior to the little gem above

3. Now read the last post you`ve written then go and have a meeting with yourself in a dark room somewhere and start asking yourself  if you`ve lost the dressing room assclown

Sorry honest buff can't resist it assclown is a new one for me? still if it stops yer dug getting a kicking I can live with it, puzzled with your reference to previous posts, looking at the line up yesterday , spine of the team consisted of old guard,  just wonder if their eventual success was influence by that in some way, was McGuiness injured? I've always been a fan more than a neutral, hence my travels last week, never underrate them just hated their under-achievement, hope they have similar success (not too much tinkering) next week at the vale, should be a good game, might take it in if Blair park fixture falls to the weather again.

I see in the paper today Colin Spence having a go at Wardrope for not kicking the ball out when an Arthurlie player was down injured. What I saw was Findlay Frye telling Wardrope not to kick it out with Wardrope in two minds what to do before kicking it out with Spence giving him a mouthful which turned to handbags. Frye then took the throw in and did not give it back to Arthurlie. I agree with Spence that they should have given the ball back but to be in the paper calling Wardrope a wee boy is daft and I believe Spence should actually concentrate more on his own performance as he was poor on Sat and is very much in danger of suffering back to back relagations with 2 different clubs.

I see in the paper today Colin Spence having a go at Wardrope for not kicking the ball out when an Arthurlie player was down injured. What I saw was Findlay Frye telling Wardrope not to kick it out with Wardrope in two minds what to do before kicking it out with Spence giving him a mouthful which turned to handbags. Frye then took the throw in and did not give it back to Arthurlie. I agree with Spence that they should have given the ball back but to be in the paper calling Wardrope a wee boy is daft and I believe Spence should actually concentrate more on his own performance as he was poor on Sat and is very much in danger of suffering back to back relagations with 2 different clubs.

Buffs were in position of the ball of the ball moving forward so why give it to arthurlie not as you say giving Arthurlie the ball back the ref should have stopped the game anyway so the player could get treatment if I remember Arthurlie had the ball before buffs regained the ball with the player on the ground .

4 hours ago, kabjo said:

Buffs were in position of the ball of the ball moving forward so why give it to arthurlie not as you say giving Arthurlie the ball back the ref should have stopped the game anyway so the player could get treatment if I remember Arthurlie had the ball before buffs regained the ball with the player on the ground .

It's also up to the ref to stop the game if he thinks it's a serious injury, so there is no onus on a player to play it out. Thought Spence's were a bit bizarre, sour grapes obviously. Referring to Mick Wardrope  as a wee boy was condescending and disrespectful, even more so when he played about 20 times for Ayr.

Noticed that the report kept referring to Kilwinning as Rangers. I've never met anyone who calls them Rangers.

I can’t understand the trend in modern football to expect players to kick the ball out for an injury. As said, if the referee doesn’t deem it serious enough to stop play, then keep playing. You hear the crowd on the telly shouting at players to kick it out. Why?

Archived