League Predictions

Well this thread was certainly entertaining to read back over. A few posters should be slightly embarrassed with their posts and quietly eating large slices of humble pie. The usual Pars suspects in particular, see you next season.

Well done again to the Saints for winning it and also Livi for finishing runners up. Not many predicted or saw that coming.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:28, roman_bairn said:

We kept you hanging for a while. Sadly for you I think my fiver is pretty safe.

:D:D:D Think you owe someone a fiver then

Well this thread was certainly entertaining to read back over. A few posters should be slightly embarrassed with their posts and quietly eating large slices of humble pie. The usual Pars suspects in particular, see you next season.
Well done again to the Saints for winning it and also Livi for finishing runners up. Not many predicted or saw that coming.

The first dozen odd pages most folk have us 4th or 5th, whilst many Falkirk idiots had themselves top.

I'm already going to take a punt that next year we'll be 3rd with Falkirk 5th, possibly 4th.

On 29/06/2017 at 15:37, virginton said:

You won the most shan League One in living memory and stank the division out soon after your last pointless elevation to this level. Avoiding relegation and another administration will go down as a successful campaign in West Lothian. 

1498604879959.jpg.3ea617fe7cc9ad46b6597972b2eb9798.jpg

f84fce63453e47a53c23e002eff8a7e6.gif

13 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Astounding to see the number of people tipping Livi to come 7/8/9th. Just shows what an open league we’re coming down into.

It's going to be off the chart next season. I'd say any one of six teams could be in with a shot.

No offence intended to Queens, Ayr, Alloa or Morton.

Archived