League Predictions

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hilarious thread. Accies would no joke win this league possibly unbeaten if we were participating. But we aren't because we aren't irrelevant shite like every single team in this league.

Thanks for sharing. Now please f**k off.

Literally the least surprising thing that's ever happened. 

I know it's not surprising Accies would shag any team in this league. Just hope everyone in this sewer of a league knows who their superiors are.

Thanks for sharing. Now please f**k off.

How does it feel supporting a team that would get cockslapped off of Captain Dougie Imrie and his invincible Accies.

Can't wait to show up Falkirk. Unfortunately we're out of their league to go anywhere near them.

Gutted because I do like a glorious victory against the tramps.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I reckon going forward Morton look quite a bit stronger. There's no one there that will batter in 15-20 goals but Thomson, McHugh and Quitongo could all reasonably hit into the double figures. 

Thomson maybe, the other two I doubt it, considering McHugh has took 8 yr to hit 20

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Thomson got 13 for us last season, not inconceivable that he could score more in a more attacking side. 

Thomson could be that rough diamond to improve Morton

6 hours ago, virginton said:

Dundee United

Falkirk

Dunfermline

Morton

St Mirren

Inverness CT 

Queen of the South

Livingston

Dumbarton

Brechin 

Not much to choose in the middle of this league as usual - I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up finishing 3rd or 7th. Brechin will be doing well to finish on more than 15 points. Falkirk will get to the play-off final and lose in hilarious circumstances yet again. 

1501268363857.jpg.374b3d28a12890f1c9123d8dc0f5cee3.jpg

Dunfermline third ?

Well done on a decent prediction

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Dunning the best poster on this forum.

Sure I played fives with him years ago and can confirm he's a decent bloke

On 30/07/2017 at 17:47, Colkitto said:

Dunfermline seem to be shaping up

ICT are still unknown to me so can't really comment, but you would imagine they would still be in or near top 4 spot.

Livi will be a surprise package 

Still a way to go but so far St Mirren haven't impressed so far with their signings. 

Take Dobbie out the equation and Queens look very ordinary

Falkirk have started the season strongly. If they can retain Sibbald then Dun Utd could have a real fight for top spot

Can't see anything other than bottom place for Brechin I'm afraid with Dumbarton in the play off spot. 

Morton have horrendous injuries in defence at the moment and if that affects our start to the season it could be the difference between us getting a play off spot or not..

Outside your Bob McHugh goal king posts, I also think Livvy could be a surprise package

Top two - Falkirk or Utd

Next four - Livvy, Morton, st mirren, Ict

Next two Queens, dunfermline

Bottom two - Dumbarton and Brechin

Obviously no particular order, I've an outside thought that McKinnon will be sacked, which would alter above

14 hours ago, virginton said:

You finished 4th, fully ten points behind The Famous. You'll be lucky to get within forty of us this time round.

Gutted for you.

1501623943857.jpg

How I've missed this banter. Good to see the content hasn't changed one little bit after all this time . 

There is usually one poster who nearly gets it right when you look back at the end of the season.

Wonder if anyone has it right so far on how it will all pan out come the end of the season....

Archived